Power Rangers Once & Always Trailer

Started by Lazarus, March 26, 2023, 11:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

As long as King Billy is in it. That's all that matters.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

ophababes.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 27, 2023, 05:28:51 PMhttps://twitter.com/_amyjojohnson/status/1640026778486861827?s=20

:plzstop:  :kii:

sis stfu

as an iconic OG ranger, you could at LEAST tell the gors why u decided not to.

nonna ur beeswax !

girl, fuckin BYE

formation

March 27, 2023, 07:23:23 PM #20 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 07:27:06 PM by Taste of the Amazon.
i can see why the pink ranger probably opted out

based on her twitter bio it appears she's more behind the cameras now  as a writer and director.

looks like she's just done with being an actress altogether

im sure they offered some sort of coin to her obviously but it just wasn't enough for her to get out her bed and put on that pink power rangers suit again in her 50s

sfsffsfsssf

i can understand that.

maybe the blue/blank rangers are just in a different position right now and could use whatever they're offering more.
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

DopeSoul.

Cowgirl

Harlem

Random thought - why were the suits from the '95 movie never used again? Them suits were tough

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Kimberly read tf outta y'all lol. Queen said deal!
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 28, 2023, 11:17:14 AMKimberly read tf outta y'all lol. Queen said deal!

i mean she kinda did lolz but i can see if this one gets alot of viewers and they do a sequel or something i can see her being in the next one.