Tevin Campbell's Uncensored

Started by Lazarus, April 05, 2023, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

united nations

April 05, 2023, 10:24:35 PM #1 Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 10:25:02 PM by Tyler Nipsey Kyrie
pk[ojp9i08houg79yc8vtucsh

this thread title had me nervous

and intrigued tbh :jarvwhereru:
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Cowgirl

Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 05, 2023, 10:24:35 PMpk[ojp9i08houg79yc8vtucsh

this thread title had me nervous

and intrigued tbh :jarvwhereru:
mmxnxnxnxncncnnc

RAY7

I wish it was more informative
He didn't really say anything I didn't know.
Well I didn't know he was drinking as a teenager. Or that he walked out of the video set for You Will Know

Young

Young

Saw him last week at the Monica/Xscape show and King SANG

BetterAngels

I saw this on Sunday.  Is it just me, or did he seem sad during his talking segments?

DopeSoul.

Does he address getting in that cop car

united nations

April 07, 2023, 09:11:46 AM #10 Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 09:14:23 AM by Tyler Nipsey Kyrie
Quote from: BetterAngels on April 07, 2023, 09:02:20 AMI saw this on Sunday.  Is it just me, or did he seem sad during his talking segments?
something about the energy was definitely off

part of me felt like he was saying what he felt was expected in regards to his story/timeline and his emotions about it all as it happened,  but i def questioned if that's how he really feels

especially considering he was a young gay black man having to portray a heterosexual tea to sell records.

i didn't finish watching as i wasn't engaged at all and it didn't feel super genuine and fluid. but im sure the producers let him know they wanted him to go down a path that would appeal to their watchers. as in, keep the super deep gay mess to a minimum and just stick to "the tevin campbell story".

did he dig into his sexuality later on in the episode at least?
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

RAY7

Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 07, 2023, 09:11:46 AM
Quote from: BetterAngels on April 07, 2023, 09:02:20 AMI saw this on Sunday.  Is it just me, or did he seem sad during his talking segments?
something about the energy was definitely off

part of me felt like he was saying what he felt was expected in regards to his story/timeline and his emotions about it all as it happened,  but i def questioned if that's how he really feels

especially considering he was a young gay black man having to portray a heterosexual tea to sell records.

i didn't finish watching as i wasn't engaged at all and it didn't feel super genuine and fluid. but im sure the producers let him know they wanted him to go down a path that would appeal to their watchers. as in, keep the super deep gay mess to a minimum and just stick to "the tevin campbell story".

did he dig into his sexuality later on in the episode at least?

I didn't see anything said about his sexuality specifically. Maybe one sentence about him being himself which has vague undertones but yea.
Him stanning for all these female singers I think was another way to say stuff without saying it. Like how he was intentionally try sound like Whitney :dead:

Vonc2002

I don't like how they edit these shows. I watched this and it seems so disjointed and unorganized.  Like just random stories being told with no real purpose
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw