T
R

STUNNA GOD

Heated🔥

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Gasp! Oh my!

But the Barbz are ok with Nicki's entire fam being pedos? :wheresmylawyer:

bedtime stories

April 11, 2023, 03:38:42 AM #19 Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 04:11:36 AM by Tyler Nipsey Kyrie
Having relatives who've been involved in mess is not the same as committing actual crimes and injustices against other human beings yourself

The courts are smart and reasonable enough to acknowledge that and I'd hope the gorls are too.

Consuela needs another round of community service .

I'll listen to her excuses and explanations sometime this weekend. If time allows

Cowgirl

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on April 11, 2023, 02:26:39 AMGasp! Oh my!

But the Barbz are ok with Nicki's entire fam being pedos? :wheresmylawyer:
All of this deflecting. Y'all talk about Nicki being this terrible person, what the fuck has NICKI done?

Cowgirl

April 11, 2023, 06:36:58 AM #21 Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 06:37:48 AM by Big Barbie
https://twitter.com/qtanyamrj/status/1645518884798119936

Now this is straight from the horse's mouth. Literal predator..

Aalonso.

Girl shut up do you think the little boy should have been protected from the Dolly Llama or not. The fuck does Cardi running niggas pockets have to do with her being upset that an 90 year old man asked a 8 year old boy to suck his tongue?

bedtime stories

April 11, 2023, 08:19:09 AM #23 Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 08:20:08 AM by Tyler Nipsey Kyrie
Whether it's a perverted senile chink playing dirty Santa or consuela robbing and drugging men

None of it is right, none of it is moral

They both belong behind bars

Much Longer sentence for one obviously but none of it is excusable . 

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 11, 2023, 08:16:13 AMGirl shut up do you think the little boy should have been protected from the Dolly Llama or not. The fuck does Cardi running niggas pockets have to do with her being upset that an 90 year old man asked a 8 year old boy to suck his tongue?
Who are you talking to?

Aalonso.

She didnt say it was right. She said she's a mom and if she feels a way about pedophiles and children abusers she can

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 11, 2023, 08:19:52 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 11, 2023, 08:16:13 AMGirl shut up do you think the little boy should have been protected from the Dolly Llama or not. The fuck does Cardi running niggas pockets have to do with her being upset that an 90 year old man asked a 8 year old boy to suck his tongue?
Who are you talking to?

Just shut up

Aalonso.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time