Nicki & Ice Spice SMASHING on all platforms; Princess Diana out now!

Started by Plastic., April 12, 2023, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

An extra ≈ thousand copies that came from super fans in comparison to the MILLIONS she's sold and sells? Use your brain Nine, you're better than this. This ain't no fake streams/carried by radio mess.

Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 30, 2023, 05:56:48 PMAn extra ≈ thousand copies that came from super fans in comparison to the MILLIONS she's sold and sells? Use your brain Nine, you're better than this. This ain't no fake streams/carried by radio mess.
n

I don't know why you're acting like Barbs don't do this and haven't been doing this with all her recent singles. raise/donate money to a Barb bank to bulk buy multiple downloads through her website, Amazon and iTunes to get a high debut.

that's why all her mess has been plummeting in the second week.

Cowgirl

A "second week plummet" yet she's still one of the most consistent. :dead:

Nicki not only has sales but she also has streams and support irl. Others are being carried by fraudulent radio and fake steams but can't get support unless it's to spite Nicki.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on June 30, 2023, 06:05:20 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 30, 2023, 05:56:48 PMAn extra ≈ thousand copies that came from super fans in comparison to the MILLIONS she's sold and sells? Use your brain Nine, you're better than this. This ain't no fake streams/carried by radio mess.
n

I don't know why you're acting like Barbs don't do this and haven't been doing this with all her recent singles. raise/donate money to a Barb bank to bulk buy multiple downloads through her website, Amazon and iTunes to get a high debut.

!!!!

Hgggggh

Her sending money to the Barb bank for them to purchase.  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 01, 2023, 05:21:08 AM
n

!!!!

Hgggggh

You are a stupid bitch. You know that right?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 01, 2023, 05:45:11 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 01, 2023, 05:21:08 AM
n

!!!!

Hgggggh

You are a stupid bitch. You know that right?

The nerve
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Super freaky pedo is the only solo song of Nicki's the GP has supported since? 2014? GHXNCICKCOCOCK

united nations

having her biggest hit so far into her career isn't really the kii some of u think it is.

sffsfsfs

it's actually quite unusual and impressive.

the trend is usually:
-> up
-> a period of stabilization
-> and then down, until it hits a permanent flat line for most artists. artist may have notable/good moments here and there after going down, but none of these moments usually compare to the accomplishments at their height.
(someone please correct me if that is wrong - but im pretty sure i accurately captured the norm)

we kinda see that unfolding with consuela
who now, after 5 years, has more faces than albums
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️