Coi Leray drags Latto

Started by Plastic., April 21, 2023, 07:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine on April 21, 2023, 10:22:01 AMplastic babe

you don't care about this flop mess, you're only posting cause Latto dragged Nick'

:omf:
ncmcvvncnccncvmvmmcnccncmccnxn

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

am a coi hun

blick blick was one of my most played songs last year

:ATLcameo:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on April 21, 2023, 10:22:01 AMplastic babe

you don't care about this flop mess, you're only posting cause Latto dragged Nick'

:omf:
Dragged Nicki where? I knew your ass was stupid but I didn't know you were deaf too.

Plastic.

dangerous

April 21, 2023, 11:23:24 AM #20 Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 11:24:14 AM by fancy feast
Quote from: Plastic. on April 21, 2023, 11:21:16 AMa fancy feast indeed
dnnfnfnfnfnnfnfnffnnf

gobble gobble 🤤

Drogon

Quote from: fancy feast on April 21, 2023, 07:16:54 AMlattos shooting a lot of shots but i dont feel that shes truly built for what shes askin for

coi kinda hit the nail on the head in saying shes trying to be something shes not.

gorls like shim, consuela and nicki are natural bitches who are built tough and can handle the tussle that follows poking the bears.

i dont get that from latto. she seems like a sweet girl playing a "tough gal! fuck wan war?!" role.

i actually like her vibe and hope she gets back to being herself soon.

Latto didn't even diss her. She got a single coming out next week

dangerous

April 21, 2023, 11:41:23 AM #22 Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 11:48:42 AM by fancy feast
Quote from: Drogon on April 21, 2023, 11:26:38 AM
Quote from: fancy feast on April 21, 2023, 07:16:54 AMlattos shooting a lot of shots but i dont feel that shes truly built for what shes askin for

coi kinda hit the nail on the head in saying shes trying to be something shes not.

gorls like shim, consuela and nicki are natural bitches who are built tough and can handle the tussle that follows poking the bears.

i dont get that from latto. she seems like a sweet girl playing a "tough gal! fuck wan war?!" role.

Latto didn't even diss her. She got a single coming out next week
u just worry about jacki ho

I got things covered here booba :woohoo:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Plastic. on April 21, 2023, 10:33:09 AMam a coi hun

lsad;'kmdsfksldkpfssoi

i'll show you a blick blick hun

:cmerefag:

ophababes.

Quote from: bby ddy on April 21, 2023, 10:16:13 AMIt's rap.... Stop tweeting and put that shit on wax.  :plea:

!!!!

and it wasn't even that DEEP  :dead:

and if u don't want no rap beef why you addressing it online in an ANTHOLOGY of tweets vvvvcccc

Aalonso.

Lies.

Aalonso.

the only part you're right about Is Nicki being a bitch, and this Latto mess seeming forced and unprovoked

Cowgirl

dangerous

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 21, 2023, 04:11:17 PMthe only part you're right about is the whole thing
mfnfnfnnfnfnfnfn

What was the point of this?

Plastic.

April 21, 2023, 04:28:35 PM #29 Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 04:28:50 PM by Plastic.

Quote from: Nine on April 21, 2023, 12:02:43 PM
Quote from: Plastic. on April 21, 2023, 10:33:09 AMam a coi hun

lsad;'kmdsfksldkpfssoi

i'll show you a blick blick hun

:cmerefag:
dnxkssndndnddnsnddddd

:everythingok: