BET+ Original | College Hill: Celebrity Edition Season 2 Trailer At ASU

Started by Summertime, April 25, 2023, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Amber initiated physical contact with Joseline but wants to stay?

Girl, the producers are trying to prevent more mess.

(and they shouldn't, let them hoes fight

:welllol: )

FRANCE

Did Amber end up staying? If so, why did Joseline get booted if Amber was the one that took it there physically?

DopeSoul.

Joseline need to sit down

U like black dick but u pull that Puerto Rican Princess mess all the time

And Stevie's daughters was all kinds of nappy headed black ho's

Bitch u don't wanna be black ur damn self

Chile Amber shoula read her down after she bopped her

dangerous

the story amber was sharing is nothing new

a mixed person having what seems to be an identity crisis.

its especially super common among people who come from a household with one black parent and one white parent.

people like joseline are actually part of the problem she's having.
telling her how she should identify . who she is.
what she is and what she isn't.

i think joseline not being from america and not having a Black American experience could also be why it's hard for her to comprehend
she's from puerto rico where everyone is "puerto rican" - whether they look like J-Lo or Amara La Negra.

here in America variety of and obsession with ethnicity is a real thing

people want to put you in a box. they will even question you if they're unsure to make sure they know which box to put you in and how to label you. and so much of that in America is based on how you appear - your phenotype.

that's why it's so important to Amber for her to know which label she should put on herself. to know which box(es) she can fit neatly into.
that's where her inner conflict is coming from.

i feel she's actually very connected with her Blackness, and where she's from. i dont get anti-black vibes from her at all.
she's just confused.

joseline is so insensitive and disconnected. why tf is she even at an HBCU anyway. she's not african-american and should have stayed her ass home.

dangerous

Boomz

What kinda argument is Amber making? You are the one that got up and charged at her. I don't care what a mofo say, things change when you turn it physical.

Adios!

If I'm the producers, I'm keeping the bitch with entertainment value around
 :hmph:

STUNNA GOD

NXNSNXNSNNDSNNDNSNNDSNDNSNNDNSNDNSNDDD

!!! Just because I got the better end of the fight doesn't mean im to blame.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Joseline whooped her ass. When NY said sumn about somebody's head being smashed u know damn well she wasn't talmbout no damn amber doing the smashing  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And wtf does Joseline saying Puerto Rican princess have to do with her not wanting to be black :dead:
There are white and black Puerto Ricans so her proclaiming Puerto Rican princess has literally nothing to do with black or white. She's Puerto Rican AND she's black :plzstop:
There are black people in France, England, Cuba, etc. Them repping their nationality has shit to do with them identifying as another race :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw