Pink Friday 2: Platinum, Record-Breaking #1 Album

Started by Cowgirl, May 06, 2023, 05:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Ulysses

If only she learned how to box before Cardi bopped her

Cowgirl

Quote from: One In A Million on July 13, 2023, 04:48:10 AMnow that she's gotten a bit smaller she def should get rid of those booty implants .

her legs are too small now and its standing out and not in a sexy way
They're not implants and I'm not mad at this booty. The thighs are matching quite nicely!

:giveittomeddy:

united nations

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 13, 2023, 12:27:45 PM
Quote from: One In A Million on July 13, 2023, 04:48:10 AMnow that she's gotten a bit smaller she def should get rid of those booty implants .

They're not implants and I'm not mad at this booty. The thighs are matching quite nicely!

mmmmmmmmm
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Kalifornia.

Tears. That ill built, diaper booty bitch ain't got no hands :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ivorian oph on July 13, 2023, 04:39:39 AMsomebody on twitter said it look like two cherries sittin on toothpicks

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

fbfdnfjdbfdfvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ophababes.

Quote from: One In A Million on July 13, 2023, 12:32:25 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on July 13, 2023, 12:27:45 PM

mmmmmmmmm

bcccccccc fro couldn't fake co-sign on this LIE

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 13, 2023, 01:38:25 PMTears. That ill built, diaper booty bitch ain't got no hands :plzstop:
Don't mistake the fact that she has goons that stay ready as her being fearful. I can guarantee you she's never afraid hun. Even if she can't fight, you can't name one bitch that she's afraid of.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

united nations

July 13, 2023, 03:20:53 PM #176 Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 03:24:10 PM by One In A Million
consuela cant fight

sdndssdds

she had this gorl jumped at a club for sleeping with offset
thats why she did community service - not for fighting...for having other gorls to do it for her.

someone screamin "let me at ha! let me at ha!" and throwing a shoe doesn't necessarily make them the female Mike Tyson

just a loud rabid animal who needs to be put down.

its all about wat happens when and if security grants ur wish, releases u from their grip n allows u to run towards ur target.
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Cowgirl

Get the fuck out of here before I have to call my goons to eliminate your ass once and for all.

Cowgirl

Quote from: One In A Million on July 13, 2023, 03:20:53 PMconsuela cant fight

sdndssdds

she had this gorl jumped at a club for sleeping with offset
thats why she did community service - not for fighting...for having other gorls to do it for her.

someone screamin "let me at ha! let me at ha!" and throwing a shoe doesn't necessarily make them the female Mike Tyson

just a loud rabid animal who needs to be put down.

its all about wat happens when the gorls grant ur wish, release u from their grip allow u to run towards ur target.
They can sit here and speculate all they want about whether Nicki can fight or not but I've never seen the bitch afraid of anyone.

On the opposite end, it's a KNOWN fact that Mystique can't fight as we've seen footage and photos of her getting her ass beat. Where's that gif of her hand shaking as she sipped that beer when the dj announced Nicki was in the building and started playing DWHAP?