Pink Friday 2: Platinum, Record-Breaking #1 Album

Started by Cowgirl, May 06, 2023, 05:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

y'all are so bothered by this woman dnnddndnd

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic. on June 05, 2023, 06:29:36 PMy'all are so bothered by this woman dnnddndnd
The obsession is sick

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

There's no hater like a Nicki Minaj hater

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 05, 2023, 06:06:48 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on June 05, 2023, 06:01:14 PMOCTOBER GORLLL thats too far away.
It seems like a good amount of time especially if she has a few other things to do before then.

i know i just really wasnt ready for OCT .. i just knew it was gonna say like AUG.  OCT might as well be christmas SHIT but at least we SHOULD be getting a lead single before school starts up again. so maybe july or aug for the first single.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 05, 2023, 06:31:46 PMThere's no hater like a Nicki Minaj hater

they are COMMITTED ill give you that.  like they are usually the first ones to hit PLAY on any new single to give queen a stream. its crazy. got google alerts and everything on queen but they hate her

dangerous

Bbbbjfjfnfnfnfnnf

damns

lay it owt then

CHOKE

This gives Quee enough time to lose all the weight. 

Cowgirl

True. Kwee has already lost weight and looks like she had her breast reduction!

:scrumptious:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: CHOKE on June 05, 2023, 07:36:43 PMThis gives Quee enough time to lose all the weight. 

she is already pretty small now. 

dangerous

Quote from: CHOKE on June 05, 2023, 07:36:43 PMThis gives Quee enough time to lose all the weight. 
itll only take 2 seconds to lose all ur teeth

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl