Beyonce: Welcome to Renaissance!

Started by Young, May 10, 2023, 08:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Quote from: FRANCE on May 11, 2023, 01:30:29 AMBeyonce is in her 40s. Don't understand how ppl expect her to be moving the same way she was in her 20s. Prob why her knee got fucked up. U gotta slow down a little after some time and realize u cant be giving the same energy u were in ur 20s. I mean, the regression dance-wise has been evident with each tour / performance over the past several yrs, so not understanding why fans r complaining. They need to manage their expectations.

That's what I'm saying. Shit, this lady deserves grace.

Young

She's putting on a fckn SHOW from the small clips I've allowed myself to see

Vonc2002

In her 40s? :dead:  That's not old.
She should've sat her ass in the house until she was able to give a proper show for this album. She ain't did shit else for it. So continue on that path.  This looks MEH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

If there's at least one thing she's gonna do is look fuckin good and give glitz and glam... that Bee costume is a mess though

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2023, 09:57:48 AMIn her 40s? :dead:  That's not old.
She should've sat her ass in the house until she was able to give a proper show for this album. She ain't did shit else for it. So continue on that path.  This looks MEH
mind you, you willingly went to the AUNTIE tour

don't talk about MEH shows

Cowboy Nine

Boomz

Quote from: Harlem on May 11, 2023, 10:51:36 AMIf there's at least one thing she's gonna do is look fuckin good and give glitz and glam... that Bee costume is a mess though

I think it's dope asf

Disregard the Gaga mess dbfjfjfjfjfj

https://twitter.com/emojoshy1/status/1656417234502266880

Boomz

The way y'all keep bringing up age and that has nothing to do with why she ain't movin

:plzstop:

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on May 11, 2023, 11:06:36 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2023, 09:57:48 AMIn her 40s? :dead:  That's not old.

and rih gave what rih gives.  If this bitch is decrepit and can't give what she gives then she needs to sit her old ass down longer instead of charging people exorbitant amounts of money to see her shuffle across a stage
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Boomz on May 11, 2023, 11:16:08 AMThe way y'all keep bringing up age and that has nothing to do with why she ain't movin

:plzstop:

!!!!!!
40 ain't old enough to be claiming it's age.  Bitch do what u been doing this whole era until you're able to give what needs to be given

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2023, 02:58:58 PM
Quote from: Nine on May 11, 2023, 11:06:36 AM

and rih gave what rih gives.
which is nothing. she could never give what Bey is currently.

now stfu before I MAKE you.

:cmerefag:

Vonc2002

This bitch and them raggedy knees better be doing sumn by July or I'm laying into this bitch from here on out.  Now who tf wanna fight about it :trannyjblige:

Ma Lo

Right like she ain't dancing like she used to or what I expected she looks fucking amazing though.

Young

If the tea is 3 hours then let's be forreal and fair

Traveling the world for several weeks doing 3 hour shows is a lot on a body.

As long as there is some sickening break downs, LEWKS, visual effects, and vocals, then this tour >>>