Azealia insists her roots have been hard at work

Started by Cowgirl, June 07, 2023, 01:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedtime stories

The same person who needs their face knocked tf in

Aalonso.

RAY7

It is a read when the black woman says the shit she did here. When you're taunting a person because the mother of their children just died? I would say the gloves come off and nothing is out of bounds

bedtime stories

June 08, 2023, 03:04:27 PM #34 Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 03:38:53 PM by Aliens of Russia
Quote from: RAY7 on June 08, 2023, 02:57:31 PMIt is a read when the black woman says the shit she did here. When you're taunting a person because the mother of their children just died? I would say the gloves come off and nothing is out of bounds
well consuela calls dead children monkeys when she gets angry at their black mothers on Twitter

Are we upset about that too or rooting her on with best wishes as she goes against Tasha k in court

RAY7

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 08, 2023, 03:04:27 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 08, 2023, 02:57:31 PMIt is a read when the black woman says the shit she did here. When you're taunting a person because the mother of their children just died? I would say the gloves come off and nothing is out of bounds
well consuela calls dead children monkeys when she gets angry at their black mothers on Twitter

Are we upset about that too or rooting her on with best wishes as she goes against Tasha k in court

I mean I just said it's no holds barred and DC Young Fly is justified in digging into Azealia's insecurities now that she stooped so low

So the only ppl who Cardi called roaches can go in on her too
and Tasha made up lies on Cardi so she's justified in suing and getting her paper
Or forcing Tasha into bankruptcy

All makes sense tbh

bedtime stories

princess gonna princess

and that's all there is to it 🤷🏾

Aalonso.

Damn that was supposed to go after stRays post

CHOKE

June 08, 2023, 04:05:00 PM #40 Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 04:24:38 PM by CHOKE
Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 08, 2023, 03:57:49 PMprincess gonna princess

and that's all there is to it 🤷🏾

Basically.

I would have lashed her if she didn't make a petty statement after the death of one her enemies

CHOKE

Kalifornia.