“Cocktails with Queens” cancelled by FoxSoul

Started by redlightspecial, June 13, 2023, 08:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redlightspecial

Apparently syleena is gonna spill the tea on what happened soon

Cowgirl

Their episodes weren't scheduled weekly, were they? And isn't Claudia's show with Funky and Al different? I always confused the two.

redlightspecial

June 13, 2023, 08:39:00 AM #2 Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 08:41:17 AM by Russia's Finest
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 13, 2023, 08:27:03 AMTheir episodes weren't scheduled weekly, were they? And isn't Claudia's show with Funky and Al different? I always confused the two.
the two shows are very similar IMO

Just a different perspective (all female vs female and two of the gorls )

Quiet as it's kept I think funky should be at the helm of TGIF considering he undoubtedly brings in the most views

But I believe Claudia conceptualized the mess so by default she's the ringmaster

FRANCE

Al and Funkys show was 2 days per week, now 5 days per week. Looks like Syleena is alluding to the fact that their show wasnt messy and didnt get as much buzz as Tea GIF. Quite frankly, they were prob being paid more for less. I watched Tea GIF but never cocktail with queens.

Zankou.

Quote from: Russia's Finest on June 13, 2023, 08:22:06 AMApparently syleena is gonna spill the tea on what happened soon

Oop she mentioned everything but Lisa kii

Rxxf

BRANDY

Cowboy Nine

Tbh this show sucked.

Tea-G-I-F is much better and gets more views and buzz.

I think 5 nights might be excessive for TGIF, but it's clear Fox Soul cancelled Cocktails so TGIF could take their slot.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on June 13, 2023, 09:00:06 AMDamn. I cannot stand LisaRaye so I'm kii'd up tbh
hdhshdjdj

Lisa is such a dumb coon

redlightspecial

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on June 13, 2023, 09:01:55 AM
Quote from: Russia's Finest on June 13, 2023, 08:22:06 AMApparently syleena is gonna spill the tea on what happened soon

Oop she mentioned everything but Lisa kii
i missed that

i was def listening to see if she'd leave anyones name out of her roll call

Vmgmmggnf

Aalonso.

Yea Vivica and Lisa are airheaded, never enjoyed any of their commentary

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on June 13, 2023, 09:33:11 AMYea Vivica and Lisa are airheaded, never enjoyed any of their commentary
But don't you listen t..

Boomz

June 13, 2023, 10:09:51 AM #12 Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 10:10:50 AM by Boomz
Quote from: Nine on June 13, 2023, 09:07:18 AM
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on June 13, 2023, 09:00:06 AMDamn. I cannot stand LisaRaye so I'm kii'd up tbh
hdhshdjdj

Lisa is such a dumb coon

KDSKJFKFF

Lisa Raye's takes were horrible. A bimbo, homophobic mess

And the show overall was boring.

Boomz

Fox Soul knew where the money was. C'mon for TGIF getting 5 days!

Boomz

Less of this dumb/divisive rhetoric in the atmosphere!

"Wait till you're 18!"

:udontlookok: