Nelly Furtado & Timbaland REUNITE for New Music / Address “Feud”

Started by Lazarus, July 18, 2023, 11:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Nine

Timbaland sucks now so I'm not optimistic.

:udontlookok:

Who he really needs to reconcile with is Danja cause he was carrying Tim during the Loose/FS/LS era.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Nine on July 18, 2023, 11:24:02 AMTimbaland sucks now so I'm not optimistic.

Who he really needs to reconcile with is Danja cause he was carrying Tim during the Loose/FS/LS era.

!!! Tim is my fave producer but I haven't been impressed with anything he's done in the last ten years tbh.

And outside of Say It Right I never really lived for their mess together. But Nelly looks great, so that's something.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Wow Nelly hasn't aged

I hope they come up with something cool and fresh

Amazing

Nelly looks great. Looks like she has had a mummy makeover.

I never knew she was so ANNOYING though.
:plzstop:

ophababes.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 18, 2023, 11:28:11 AM
Quote from: Nine on July 18, 2023, 11:24:02 AMTimbaland sucks now so I'm not optimistic.

!!! Tim is my fave producer but I haven't been impressed with anything he's done in the last ten years tbh.

!

hoping working wit a throwback will reinvigorate that old energy

bitch if him & missy link again....

:gorlonfire:

ophababes.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: ivorian oph on July 18, 2023, 03:03:22 PMmatter fact... why HAVEN'T they linked

I think they're scared cause those 2012 flopped a bit

ophababes.

Nonchalantboi

Meh...she doesn't need him tbh. Loose is my 3rd fave album but if it's fresh and different I'm here for it. I really wanted The Ride/Folklore/Whoa Nelly hybrid kinda album  :stressed:

🔥🔥🔥