Tamar Feels BFV Should’ve Been As Big As Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Started by M-Rocka, August 04, 2023, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Similar to the Nene conversation of how she felt she should have as much money as Kim. Not to take anything from the Kardashians but are the Braxton and RHOA not more entertaining than the Kardashians?

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Young

While I don't think WeTV or Bravo's audience is as large—I do think Braxtons for example should be much bigger and more financially well off from the show and the several seasons it had

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 04, 2023, 12:31:08 PMWhat were the ratings for BFV at its peak?

I'm tryna see sumn...

I don't think they broke 3 million viewers. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2023, 12:46:50 PMWhile I don't think WeTV or Bravo's audience is as large—I do think Braxtons for example should be much bigger and more financially well off from the show and the several seasons it had

But if the people aren't really watching the show.. how tf can you justify paying them large salaries 

ophababes.

tamar is delusional.

kardashians played THE SOCIAL MEDIA GAME. the end. they became influencers on a massive scale and monetized that in a way none of these other gors have. tamar thinks she deserves the same solely off the strength of her last name. and why nene's snout is being mentioned at all, i have no clue.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on August 04, 2023, 12:46:50 PMWhile I don't think WeTV or Bravo's audience is as large—I do think Braxtons for example should be much bigger and more financially well off from the show and the several seasons it had
!!

I'm not understanding why this is hard to comprehend. Do we not always talk about how black people have limitless talent yet white people can do the bare minimum and reap maximum results?

Nine

no shade to Toni but she was a female R&B singer of certain age, the show was on WeTV

Their audience and show was never going to be as the KUWTK

I need her to be for real

ophababes.

Quote from: Nine on August 04, 2023, 12:54:38 PMno shade to Toni but she was a female R&B singer of certain age, the show was on WeTV

Their audience and show was never going to be as the KUWTK

I need her to be for real

!!!

:omf:

kardashians appeal to a younger, more easily influenced demographic that go out and BUY shit. companies and networks are willing to pay a lot of money for that influence.

Gilgamesh.

I think RHOA at its peak is debatable, cause the ratings and cultural impact was on par with The Kardashians imo; But no shade, BFV was not as popular as either of those shows.

Gilgamesh.

Them being more financial well off comes down to a) how much they negotiated b) how big they're audience is, which you yourself admitted is smaller...

I get the sentiment here but I don't think BFV is a good example.

Cowgirl

I've never watched a full episode of BFV but the point is they had the talent/content to be bigger, no?