Syrai plays prank on Brandy via TikTok

Started by Ma Lo, August 22, 2023, 07:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Ma Lo

August 24, 2023, 01:34:01 AM #46 Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 01:41:54 AM by Ma Lo
Quote from: The definition on August 23, 2023, 03:12:43 AM
Quote from: Ma Lo on August 22, 2023, 08:41:45 PMI think Brandy is scared Syrai might get a little loose with men like she did when she was younger.  :omf:
yeah, you could tell Brandy was concerned about the whole situation, she doesn't want her daughter making the same mistakes that she did

!!!

Glad you got it ..that girl is a fucking  bitch and tried to set me up to get attacked in here. And I assure you that her post history is waaaaay weirder than mine. How was my comment weird when Brandy herself has acknowledged she's made poor choices in men when she was younger, like dating Wanye, a man who was significantly older than her (still can't believe Sonja allowed that btw) and that cute one who was abusive to her. Not to mention Onyx saying on the airwaves,on the breakfast club, to millions, that her "head was crazy" and how old was brandy  at that time when she allegedly did that? I mean not that there's anything wrong with giving someone a little impromptu head, I've done it before lolz but def not as a teenager and these are just a few of many examples ...I was just saying that she didn't want Syrai to be like she was when she was around her age that's all.

GYNandTONIC

Huh? Nothing in Syrai's joke alluded to sex, so to bring up Brandy's sexual history is kinda weird.

Teenagers suck dick and eat pussy...so? Having a sex life doesn't equal loose  :uhh:

Furthermore niggas lie on their dick everyday. Just cause Q said it doesn't make it true.

Summertime

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 24, 2023, 08:12:45 AMHuh? Nothing in Syrai's joke alluded to sex, so to bring up Brandy's sexual history is kinda weird.

Teenagers suck dick and eat pussy...so? Having a sex life doesn't equal loose  :uhh:

Furthermore niggas lie on their dick everyday. Just cause Q said it doesn't make it true.

Thats why I get why Doja, Nicki, Cardi & the rest snap on ppl that don't know them.
None of them are wrong when they do it.
Its kind of necessary to let strangers know they don't actually know them.
It has to be maddening reading strangers tell them ab themselves, their thoughts, & why they said or did something.
A less then 2 minute prank got turned into something deep. 
"Oh my she hasn't posted so that means something deep."
"Oh my her personal style is bohemian so that means x,y,z."  :kii: 

cityboyjami

yall dont play with me go look at my posts! :flamebroiled:

Purple Moon

Amazing

Quote from: Ma Lo on August 24, 2023, 01:34:01 AM
Quote from: Ma Lo on August 22, 2023, 08:41:45 PMI think Brandy is scared Syrai might get a little loose with men like she did when she was younger.  :omf:
yeah, you could tell Brandy was concerned about the whole situation, she doesn't want her daughter making the same mistakes that she did

!!!

Glad you got it ..that girl is a fucking  bitch and tried to set me up to get attacked in here. And I assure you that her post history is waaaaay weirder than mine. How was my comment weird when Brandy herself has acknowledged she's made poor choices in men when she was younger, like dating Wanye, a man who was significantly older than her (still can't believe Sonja allowed that btw) and that cute one who was abusive to her. Not to mention Onyx saying on the airwaves,on the breakfast club, to millions, that her "head was crazy" and how old was brandy  at that time when she allegedly did that? I mean not that there's anything wrong with giving someone a little impromptu head, I've done it before lolz but def not as a teenager and these are just a few of many examples ...I was just saying that she didn't want Syrai to be like she was when she was around her age that's all.

You are weird as fuck.

For all we know Brandy might have only been with the 4 or 5 guys we have seen in the media. For a 40+ year old woman that is not a lot at all.

Some of you fags go with 4 or 5 guys on a weekend.

Cartierline

Quote from: Young on August 22, 2023, 07:30:11 PMThe way she kept saying

"what does that mean? " :disgusted:

Dbdbdbdbdbdbdb
!!!!!!!!!!

The way the tone was always the same had me screaming nnnn

Purple Moon

Quote from: Amazing on August 24, 2023, 02:38:54 PM

!!!

You are weird as fuck.

For all we know Brandy might have only been with the 4 or 5 guys we have seen in the media. For a 40+ year old woman that is not a lot at all.

Some of you fags go with 4 or 5 guys on a weekend.
r u slut shaming us

Young

Quote from: Cartierline on August 25, 2023, 11:05:25 AM

Dbdbdbdbdbdbdb
!!!!!!!!!!

Dnbdbdnfnffnfnfnnf

!!!!!

>>><<<

Not her being able to vocal Stack her words

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on August 25, 2023, 04:27:53 PM

Dbdbdbdbdbdbdb
!!!!!!!!!!

Dnbdbdnfnffnfnfnnf

!!!!!

>>><<<

:plzstop:

ReVon

Quote from: Young on August 25, 2023, 04:27:53 PM

Dbdbdbdbdbdbdb
!!!!!!!!!!

Dnbdbdnfnffnfnfnnf

!!!!!

>>><<<

SHIT IS CRAZY!!!  :gorlonfire:

crunk aint dead

!!!

Glad you got it ..that girl is a fucking  bitch and tried to set me up to get attacked in here.
;,PL[KLMOJPNIHOBUGIVYFUTC