Nicki Minaj’s husband ordered to house arrests for threats against Offset.

Started by PRESSED, September 21, 2023, 12:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Red Ruby on September 21, 2023, 10:28:01 AM
Quote from: Red Ruby on September 21, 2023, 08:56:50 AMAnd poor Kenneth having to stay at home for the fall. :-(

Nicki doesn't like leaving the damn house and neither does he. It takes a lot for her to go somewhere. :dead:
https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/status/1704857032690647130

ndnffnfnfnfnfnnnccnnffbb

n
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

PRESSED

Quote from: Red Ruby on September 21, 2023, 02:21:00 AM
Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 21, 2023, 01:43:46 AMdo y'all actually care about Kenneth like that

Hhhhvvv

A criminal being a criminal
And finding new ways to get himself in trouble over dumb avoidable shit

In other breaking news, a squirrel climbs a tree!  :-o
It's getting weird. Going up for Twitter gangsters 24/7 when they constantly threaten from behind a keyboard but the second a real shooter tells someone to pull up, there's outrage? Kenneth actually minds his business but he's said exactly what it is and there's been no hiding.
If he actually minded his business he wouldn't be condemned to Nicki's home for 4 months.
The judge has spoken, babe.
No recess for Kenny.

I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: Ma Lo on September 21, 2023, 06:37:55 AMDvvvbnnnnnnggggggghhhhhggggggggggfdffhjjnnnnbbbffcgjjjkkkgg

Nicki is so depressed ..wherever she is ...I feel bad for her. With her single underperforming and all I mean.. she's just constantly down on her luck and I can relate to the feeling but she needs to be humbled. The way she attacks cardi is very dangerous and cutthroat. This must really be a blow. I mean what is it going to take for her to change her evil, jealous ways?
!!!

And with the weight taking forever to come off, I'd like to think she's in her most depressive state.

She's clearly popping ozempic pills in between Popeyes visits.

I hope that in this time away from society, Kenny can get Papa Bear to say its first words.
:unsure:
I'm not here for friends.