Two Eleven is now eligible for Gold Certification

Started by NEW MOON, October 16, 2023, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 16, 2023, 09:18:56 PMA great ass album. This is her most fun and sexiest album.
!!!!!!!!!!! It's in her top 3 for me

STUNNA GOD

NEW MOON

October 17, 2023, 02:12:51 AM #32 Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 02:13:21 AM by NEW MOON
I agree that vocally this is her best album and I think her vocal prime thus

BetterAngels

Sovereign.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on October 17, 2023, 01:44:04 AMIt's VOCALLY one her best albums too

Oh she's skating on this album. Her tone is so sexy throughout. She was IN love!

Harlem

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 17, 2023, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on October 17, 2023, 01:44:04 AMIt's VOCALLY one her best albums too

Oh she's skating on this album. Her tone is so sexy throughout. She was IN love!

I agree! I was pretty impressed with Brandy vocally during this time

Sovereign.

Sales are close to 400k based off of Chart Data's update someone posted a while ago which is pretty impressive given that this album was completely stunted of its proper backing.

Sovereign.

Brandy was having so much fun with this album. She was hungry!

Harlem

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 17, 2023, 05:33:58 PMBrandy was having so much fun with this album. She was hungry!

!!!!!

Really wish she was able to get more singles like DYK, Slower and WYLA b/c this should've been a bigger moment for her

Sovereign.

I hope the next era is just as enjoyable for her but she receives all the right support. I hope this next era is just as sexy, fun and elegant but an album that is centered on self-love and self-sufficiency rather than that love or sufficiency coming from a man. She deserves to create from a place of joy and the fans deserve an album that celebrates it all coming off of "B7".

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: NEW MOON on October 16, 2023, 02:44:10 AMhttps://x.com/music__data/status/1712615956298469748?s=46

I think Music data is pretty credible. I can see it being Gold by now.
this page is always making up shit lol but yeah Brandy's b7 went diamond and you guys are fuming about it

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

I knew we were in for an amazing era after viewing this performance.  The confidence from her debut was finally back!!

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 17, 2023, 09:31:34 PMI knew we were in for an amazing era after viewing this performance.  The confidence from her debut was finally back!!

:wub: