Tyla Water live on Jimmy Fallon

Started by Vonc2002, October 27, 2023, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

I've been hearing Aaliyah, Mya, Rihanna, and now Christina Milian.

Out of those names, she gives me Rihanna the most imo.

Vonc2002

Yea rihanna too. I just told someone the other day that she'll have to take the place of her since rihanna is useless now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

October 29, 2023, 03:38:31 PM #17 Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 03:39:07 PM by STUNNA GOD
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 29, 2023, 03:15:15 PMYea rihanna too. I just told someone the other day that she'll have to take the place of her since rihanna is useless now
!!!!!!!!

"Aaliyah!"

Not every dancing light skin girl gives Li. Ddcdddd She gives me Rihanna, I can really see her being the next Rih. This is kinda her Pon De Replay.

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

Ulysses

I actually enjoy the vocal live more than the record. She did great.

Purple Moon

October 30, 2023, 05:14:01 PM #20 Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 05:14:28 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
I dont get rihanna at all. They sound & look nothing alike. :hehe:
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Cowgirl

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on October 28, 2023, 07:39:12 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 28, 2023, 07:26:37 PMFor some reason she reminds me of Christina Milian but she's dope looking forward to hearing more music from her I'm surprise Been Thinking & Girl Next Door didn't blow up like this one.
I HATE you for saying this cuz now I can't unsee it. Now im gonna be looking at her like a flop.

:overit:
bnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbb

Annie

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on October 27, 2023, 04:24:01 PMOne of the cleanest and sexiest performances I've seen in years. Wow!

:flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

!!!!

This was an amazing performance

Makes me think of the debut eras of our favs. A little bit of early Bey, Ri, Aaliyah, Amerie, Mya..

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Harlem on October 28, 2023, 04:34:38 PMTyla is a STAR! Complete fuckin package, this was so good!

Her & Victoria Monet are the next superstars

/.\