Twitter Roasts Trevor Jackson & His “Constipated Faces” For Cover of Tyla’s ‘Wat

Started by Lazarus, November 08, 2023, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonchalantboi

This was cute and he ate vocally and gave a male version of it...not sure why he's being dragged don't singer give faces when hitting certain notes or technical runs?  :rudone:

🔥🔥🔥

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on November 08, 2023, 03:31:40 PMThis was cute and he ate vocally and gave a male version of it...not sure why he's being dragged don't singer give faces when hitting certain notes or technical runs?  :rudone:

Making those faces when you're CLEARLY lipping seems a bit extra to me...

:disgusted:

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on November 08, 2023, 04:43:27 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on November 08, 2023, 03:31:40 PMThis was cute and he ate vocally and gave a male version of it...not sure why he's being dragged don't singer give faces when hitting certain notes or technical runs?  :rudone:

Making those faces when you're CLEARLY lipping seems a bit extra to me...

:disgusted:
Dddddd
My bad I thought it was singing on the spot  :helloimangie:

🔥🔥🔥

ophababes.

i don't think it's so clear that he was lipping here. would need to hear the studio mess to compare

Justice Jackson

He looked to be lipping to me.. Which actually makes it not so bad because it takes skill to be believable at lipping
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Amazing

Quote from: ivorian oph on November 08, 2023, 12:58:09 PMand could split me n half anytime he wishes

:takeallofme:

I'm imagining him making those expressions while I sit on his face and then stuff my balls down his throat
 :thatssowendy:

ophababes.

Quote from: Amazing on November 08, 2023, 06:19:45 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on November 08, 2023, 12:58:09 PMand could split me n half anytime he wishes

:takeallofme:

I'm imagining him making those expressions while I sit on his face and then stuff my balls down his throat
 :thatssowendy:

ccbvbnnnvc c vvnn. Vvccc N b

:guys:

Brit Brat

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 08, 2023, 12:14:46 PM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on November 08, 2023, 11:59:59 AMThe vocals are good. I feel like he wouldn't be getting dragged if he wasn't being so extra with the facial expressions.

Well he did. and he is.

HDHDNNDNSNDNNSNDNDNNDNSNNDNDND

I'd still fuck though.

DopeSoul.

He didn't sound good to me n

All that straining in conjunction with those contorted faces

And the cringe lyrics. Talking bout digging ur nails in somebody back

The beauty of Tyla's version is how effortless it is

He did way too much

n

Kaeli.

Quote from: Nine on November 08, 2023, 11:46:07 AMsfdsdldsmfds'fldks he looks a damn fool doing all of that.

and y'all girls don't fight me, but this vocal is giving Brandy
xhvxnxkcoxokckckvmv

Missing 40 layers babe

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Brandy has WAY more vocal skill than this Dollar Tree Chris Brown. And let's not talk about her tone. But go awf.

:overit:

Nine

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 09, 2023, 01:25:48 PM
Quote from: Nine on November 08, 2023, 11:46:07 AMsfdsdldsmfds'fldks he looks a damn fool doing all of that.

xhvxnxkcoxokckckvmv

Missing 40 layers babe
ddddddfffffffffffgghhhhhhhh

:guys:

ophababes.

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 09, 2023, 01:25:48 PM

xhvxnxkcoxokckckvmv

Missing 40 layers babe

bbvvvvvccccxx