LaTocha: “I Did NOT Quit Xscape”

Started by M-Rocka, November 14, 2023, 05:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

Quote from: Amazing on November 15, 2023, 09:18:43 AMThey are making more money now than they did at the height of their success in the 90s.

They are making bank with these arena tours they could only dream about back in the day.

They were doing these same type of shows with Tocha & Kandi not being there. Sadly, I think if Kandi wasn't there she would still be with the group and they would be putting out new music (I feel like that is what she really want to do anyway) for whatever reason those 2 just can't get along. Not saying they aren't making more money without Tocha though bc Kandi is still currently famous enough to demand more pay for the same appearance they were doing without her
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

ophababes.

Quote from: Eh... on November 15, 2023, 01:31:20 PM
Quote from: Amazing on November 15, 2023, 09:18:43 AMThey are making more money now than they did at the height of their success in the 90s.

They are making bank with these arena tours they could only dream about back in the day.

They were doing these same type of shows with Tocha & Kandi not being there. Sadly, I think if Kandi wasn't there she would still be with the group and they would be putting out new music (I feel like that is what she really want to do anyway) for whatever reason those 2 just can't get along. Not saying they aren't making more money without Tocha though bc Kandi is still currently famous enough to demand more pay for the same appearance they were doing without her

LATOCHA. that's the reason. that's been made abundantly clear over these past 3-5 years.

and they were not doing these SAME type shows. they were just doing shows bby. this is definitely a new height from when kandi wasn't there.

glad she's gone. they haven't missed a beat.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Ulysses on November 14, 2023, 09:55:43 PMLet's be honest, Xscape hasn't been able to accomplish much without the best singer of the group being involved  :dead:

Kandi & Tiny are light years ahead of her in success and coins.

Eh...

Quote from: ivorian oph on November 15, 2023, 01:52:17 PM

LATOCHA. that's the reason. that's been made abundantly clear over these past 3-5 years.

and they were not doing these SAME type shows. they were just doing shows bby. this is definitely a new height from when kandi wasn't there.

They were doing these same 90s collaborative shows without Kandi. These are not "Xscape shows" they are a group effort with multiple big 90s acts
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Kalifornia.

Xscape actually seems more youthful without Tocha imo

Justice Jackson

One thing they accomplished is being able to get paid without tocha and rocky stealing the damns money and making deals under the table
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

ophababes.

Quote from: Eh... on November 15, 2023, 03:30:22 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on November 15, 2023, 01:52:17 PM

They were doing these same 90s collaborative shows without Kandi. These are not "Xscape shows" they are a group effort with multiple big 90s acts

not to this level tho

the way being free of ha dead weight LIFTED them

:stressed:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 15, 2023, 03:31:10 PMXscape actually seems more youthful without Tocha imo
As funny as it sounds, they are more youthful cncnncncncn. Ig her negative energy aged them dramatically.

RAY7

She is the oldest in the group
Kandi, Tiny and Tamika are 2-3 yrs younger than her and were a couple grades lower than her in HS when they started