Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Quote from: shine out your light ❄️ on November 16, 2023, 05:56:40 PMThe age gap was mess in itself

She was 19 he was 36

Just because someone's "legal" doesn't mean i won't side eye tf out of a grown ass man dating a teenager

Yeah Cassie and Diddy, but also Ashanti & Irv.. it's just dangerous when the older boss starts a relationship with the young artist.

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 16, 2023, 06:49:32 PMWe need a dk reunion now, along with a reality series.

!!!!

i never thought about that before but what aubrey said is true. they have NEVER done a rerun of MTB and they have brought back all the shows from that era but MTB.. something in the milk aint clean  :shannonsmissing:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Dee on November 16, 2023, 06:19:56 PMAubrey SGGSFSFSFSGSFSFSFG;

what has she said about Diddy thay would relate to this lawsuit?

She just wants to be in the mix

:plzstop:

Annie

I will read all the details later, I can stop stanning for Off the grid now I guess. Anyways we got Brandy to support :shannonsmissing:

I knew there was some PR going on when he gave publishing rights to his old artists. He will never give anything without a good reason. He doesn't have the deal with the liquor brand anymore after a battle with the company (less income), so it makes no sense for him to give rights away.

/.\

FAMÈ

November 16, 2023, 07:08:16 PM #51 Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 07:08:35 PM by ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ
Omg he's disgusting

Annie

Quote from: Nine on November 16, 2023, 07:04:24 PM
Quote from: Dee on November 16, 2023, 06:19:56 PMAubrey SGGSFSFSFSGSFSFSFG;

what has she said about Diddy thay would relate to this lawsuit?

She just wants to be in the mix

:plzstop:

Exactly, why would he tell Aubrey of all people?  :plzstop:

Suge Knight released several statements that he will never tell who killed Pac.

/.\

Amazing

Quote from: Ulysses on November 16, 2023, 06:32:51 PMWait, why is she trying to get money instead of jailing him??

It's easier to prove than criminal charges. The standard of proof is much lower in civil suits.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 16, 2023, 07:01:50 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 16, 2023, 06:49:32 PMWe need a dk reunion now, along with a reality series.

!!!!

i never thought about that before but what aubrey said is true. they have NEVER done a rerun of MTB and they have brought back all the shows from that era but MTB.. something in the milk aint clean  :shannonsmissing:
i wonder what he did to the girls. I hope nothing but reading this story...maybe that's why aundrea left the reunion.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...