Christmas Party For 2 enters Top 20 AC

Started by Ma Lo, November 19, 2023, 05:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:57:32 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 19, 2023, 06:46:49 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:45:21 PMI'm so glad Motown sent her song to formats outside of Urban.
Me too. But I wanna know who idea it was. Something tells me it was Brans.

I honestly don't think it was hers but maybe she learned from sending her past b7 singles (outside of Love Again) to Urban charts and seeing little return. I've been thinking this for a while, Adult Contemporary is a niche where a lot of Black women artists can really take over. Urban Mainstream is too male dominated.

Agreed.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 07:42:38 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 19, 2023, 07:40:01 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:57:32 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 19, 2023, 06:46:49 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:45:21 PMI'm so glad Motown sent her song to formats outside of Urban.
Me too. But I wanna know who idea it was. Something tells me it was Brans.

I honestly don't think it was hers but maybe she learned from sending her past b7 singles (outside of Love Again) to Urban charts and seeing little return. I've been thinking this for a while, Adult Contemporary is a niche where a lot of Black women artists can really take over. Urban Mainstream is too male dominated.
Facts! I wanna see more of this. Urban AC is a super small audience. Brandy's the only black name you see in that screenshot.

I hope this shows the label that Brandy is an asset and continues to push the song in the next few weeks. This broke the top 20 with no promo.
BRANDY

Summertime

I like that this got sent to Adult AC. Brandy is ghost with promo for the album and her movie, but she's still booking which makes it even more amazing.

Jon

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 19, 2023, 06:39:57 PMKeep Streaming guys. I don't see a single song of hers in that ITunes 200.

You mean Apple Music? iTunes is for purchases
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

RAY7

This is dope
Honestly anything is a win for this right now. She still hasn't even performed it

DrewBabyLove

Have the rest of the chart? I'd like to see what's in the top 10

DopeSoul.

Have no clue wat this means

But yay!

Ack

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 20, 2023, 12:33:34 AMHave no clue wat this means

But yay!

Ack

She's top 20 on Adult Contemporary radio
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

lovechild

Congrats Bran!! She has done zero promo so this is great . I feel like they are waiting to December to promote fully . The song is truly wonderful! It's so pretty and seductive. Nobody is really doing that for a Xmas song so she's found her niche in this lane.

Harlem

formation

issa hit.

Hit movie, hit song

:blessed: keep on HITTIN Ghan
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️