Nicki Minaj: Most Awarded Rapper of All Time; Industry-Exposer

Started by Cowgirl, November 29, 2023, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Harlem

February 04, 2024, 05:57:39 PM #18 Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 05:58:46 PM by Harlem
Nvm - I thought this was about the Grammys 😅

Aalonso.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

The Scammys haven't awarded her because she does what she wants to do. They told her not to perform Roman Holiday but she performed it anyway and it pissed the exec off. She's since avoided the ceremony for the most part and anything surrounding it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: CHOKE on February 04, 2024, 05:46:36 PMWho cares about random awards?

Grammys are the only thing that matters lol

Yea no grammy, no care.  Having the most teen choice awards or whatever is real cute tho :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Vonc2002

This thread seems like a preemptive  mess. Isn't the grammys on tonight?  Is this for when she walks away empty handed,  so u can pretend u don't care?  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: Red Ruby on February 04, 2024, 06:06:02 PMThe Scammys haven't awarded her because she does what she wants to do. They told her not to perform Roman Holiday but she performed it anyway and it pissed the exec off. She's since avoided the ceremony for the most part and anything surrounding it.

Who is the exec? Does he/she have a name? Have they spoken about this?

Also, did said exec not have the power to, you know, just pull her performance? I would think an exec would be able to.... stop things from happening?

Is this the excuse the Barbz been running with all these years? Its rather weak.

CHOKE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 04, 2024, 06:10:04 PMThis thread seems like a preemptive  mess. Isn't the grammys on tonight?  Is this for when she walks away empty handed,  so u can pretend u don't care?  :dead:

Sjdjdjrjdjjrjrkrkrkrkr

That's exactly what it is

Grammys don't matter now and Nicki was jus playin with Diss track so that don't count either lolz

Cowgirl

February 04, 2024, 06:13:51 PM #28 Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 06:18:00 PM by Red Ruby
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 04, 2024, 06:11:15 PM
Quote from: Red Ruby on February 04, 2024, 06:06:02 PMThe Scammys haven't awarded her because she does what she wants to do. They told her not to perform Roman Holiday but she performed it anyway and it pissed the exec off. She's since avoided the ceremony for the most part and anything surrounding it.

Who is the exec? Does he/she have a name? Have they spoken about this?

Also, did said exec not have the power to, you know, just pull her performance? I would think an exec would be able to.... stop things from happening?

Is this the excuse the Barbz been running with all these years? Its rather weak.
Ken Ehrlich. He didn't have the power to pull her performance at the time bc it was too late but he did have the power to affect the aftermath. Honestly Lonz, are you just playing stupid or is this the real you?

CHOKE

Conspiracy

Honestly there have been worse performances since the Nicki mess

They just don't use ha and that's okay