Malaysia, Tameka Foster Starring In New Reality Series Called ‘Bold & Bougie’

Started by M-Rocka, December 05, 2023, 02:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: Scott. on March 15, 2024, 09:13:00 PMThere are rumblings that this show is cancelled. But I'm starting to enjoy it.

!!!

it's not half bad but damn already?

ophababes.

Scott.

And Carlos King killed trying to make it seem like Malaysia was the queen of this show, when it's clearly Tameka at this point  :dead:

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

I like Malaysia better on BW. She's too much of a dictator among these girls.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

i'd like to preface this opinion by stating that it has no affiliation to deMENTrius

but i love crystal. she seems like a sweet gor that's funny, a bit chaotic but not insufferable or unhinged. shes the most interesting one imo.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

March 16, 2024, 10:53:25 AM #155 Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:53:54 AM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Bit  :kii:
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 16, 2024, 10:39:20 AMAnd Carlos King killed trying to make it seem like Malaysia was the queen of this show, when it's clearly Tameka at this point  :dead:
U think so?  Malaysia is definitely the nucleus imo. Furthermore Tameka is just UNLIKABLE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Crystal is more "the queen" than Tameka. The only person that comes after Tameka is princess..... who I actually think seems like a sweet person
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2024, 11:14:32 AM
Quote from: Scott. on March 16, 2024, 10:39:20 AMAnd Carlos King killed trying to make it seem like Malaysia was the queen of this show, when it's clearly Tameka at this point  :dead:
U think so?  Malaysia is definitely the nucleus imo. Furthermore Tameka is just UNLIKABLE

But the conflict is mainly Tameka and Crystal. Gocha is the most unlikable one on the show to me

Vonc2002

Gocha is unlikable but still more likable than Tameka. She comes off old and antisocial. She can really go imo

ReVon

I JUST BINGED THIS SHOW. I LOVE THAT ALL OF THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE NOTHING ALIKE.
I THINK EVERY LADY IS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS PARTICULAR SHOW WORK. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING
THESE LADIES HAVE BEEN A PART OF SO I WAS NOT BIASED AT ALL.

CRYSTAL
PRINCESS
GOSHA
TAMEKA
MALAYSIA

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: ReVon on March 16, 2024, 12:50:22 PMI JUST BINGED THIS SHOW. I LOVE THAT ALL OF THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE NOTHING ALIKE.
I THINK EVERY LADY IS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS PARTICULAR SHOW WORK. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING
THESE LADIES HAVE BEEN A PART OF SO I WAS NOT BIASED AT ALL.

CRYSTAL
PRINCESS
GOSHA
TAMEKA
MALAYSIA
Same. The fact I had no history with the majority of the cast has helped my viewing experience. 
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2024, 12:22:25 PMGocha is unlikable but still more likable than Tameka. She comes off old and antisocial. She can really go imo

STUNNA GOD

I just started it. The show is actually good and has a nice budget