Fantasia >>>>>>>>>>>>> Jazmine. QUEEN aint even NEED a mic!!

Started by Mel., February 03, 2016, 11:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 04, 2016, 12:30:22 AM
Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 04, 2016, 12:27:41 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 04, 2016, 12:26:21 AM
Quote from: Young on February 04, 2016, 12:25:04 AM
Theres a REASON why all the legends want HER at their tributes

yea cause she gon hop and roll her nonreading ass around on the stage and make a fckn spectacle of herself. What's not entertaining about that
but she didn't hop at all here
so what's your next excuse?
Excuse? I dont need an excuse, this was the same ol hollering, yelling shit that basic niggers go up for and its all kinda equal imo.
she only "hollered" one time at the end
you tried

RAY7

Why are we even entertaining the debate and putting 2 of the best singers in the game against each other? They are both beastly

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on February 04, 2016, 12:30:49 AM
just say your prefer her sootnc
I prefer her music and singing but I'd do this for ANYONE that skillfully sings VS A "yeller"  Brandy>fanatsia, Whitney>Fantasia, so on and so forth. Fantasia can sing but she's in the mary J blige category tbfh........but a bit of a better singer
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 04, 2016, 12:30:50 AM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 04, 2016, 12:27:31 AM
They're both talented, but if I'm being honest I can't think of anything fantasia does that Jazmine couldn't do. Fantasia doesn't really have distinct vocal "isms". Jazmine does, although very Kim Burrell-ish but still.
Ive never heard Jazmine squall
I don't think her belting range goes as high as Fantasia's either
Fantasia definitely has "isms" her scats and squalls and runs are very distinct although she's very Patti/Aretha/Dorinda Clark Cole
Jazmine's belting range doesn't need to be the same just as long as she can do it her way, which she can. Squalling doesn't seem to require much skill as it just seems like an aggressive, forceful vocal.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on February 04, 2016, 12:31:00 AM
because Jazmine is NOT doing this

yea, same ol same BUT I aint gon lie, she sang this the last time I saw her in concert and she killed it. I like fantasia definitely but when it comes to Jazmine, im definitely throwing this blockhead hoe under the bus. Hopefully it's a fckn school bus and thru osmosis she'll soak up some knowledge, damn dummy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

February 04, 2016, 12:37:24 AM #112 Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 12:38:12 AM by inluvwitbran
Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 04, 2016, 12:33:58 AM
Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 04, 2016, 12:30:50 AM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 04, 2016, 12:27:31 AM
They're both talented, but if I'm being honest I can't think of anything fantasia does that Jazmine couldn't do. Fantasia doesn't really have distinct vocal "isms". Jazmine does, although very Kim Burrell-ish but still.
Ive never heard Jazmine squall
I don't think her belting range goes as high as Fantasia's either
Fantasia definitely has "isms" her scats and squalls and runs are very distinct although she's very Patti/Aretha/Dorinda Clark Cole
Jazmine's belting range doesn't need to be the same just as long as she can do it her way, which she can. Squalling doesn't seem to require much skill as it just seems like an aggressive, forceful vocal.
of course it doesn't NEED to but you said that there's nothing Fantasia has over her and there is. Squalling DEFINITELY takes skill especially for Fantasia and others to be able to do it over and over, stay on Key, hold notes & all and not go hoarse, or damage their voices. I WISH I could squall

Mel.

Fantasia's THAT bitch.
that's all that really needs to be said

Vonc2002

'ology

Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 03, 2016, 11:49:21 PM
Quote from: Mel. on February 03, 2016, 11:46:27 PM
Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 03, 2016, 11:44:12 PM
I mean Fantasia and Jazmine sing 10x better than Strain and FAILyor Swift that's for damn sure

I mean...and they're all slaying YOU
so....what's tea?
I definitely sing circles around TRAILor Trash
and tbh I would listen to anything I ever sang over Xtina straining her lungs out
whas good?

Szzzzzzzzdzzzzzzxx
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 04, 2016, 12:07:08 AM
Quote from: Young on February 04, 2016, 12:05:19 AM
Fantasia definitely slays Jazmine

Sorr'

On stage; in studio etc

I'll give Jazmine tone maybe and writing
Boy, Jaz>>>