GHan looks beaut (BTS vidya footage)

Started by united nations, December 16, 2023, 05:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

yearofbrandy

The video should had been in color cause she look beautiful!

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Rxxf

She looks so regal and beautiful.

:stressed:

And the, "Frank, I wouldn't hop on the counter...  :usuresis:  Yeah, that wouldn't happen."
 :kii:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: yearofbrandy on December 16, 2023, 07:19:25 PMThe video should had been in color cause she look beautiful!

The color is gorgeous, too.
I think they could release a version with the color, though.
BRANDY

Heated🔥

Hated the concept of the video.
Hated that it was in black especially when she was wearing that beautiful red outfit.

She needs a new team tbh.

Cause....

Detatlantavibes

Quote from: Heated🔥 on December 16, 2023, 08:50:33 PMHated the concept of the video.
Hated that it was in black especially when she was wearing that beautiful red outfit.

She needs a new team tbh.

Cause....

She does real bad. And even though I think the red isn't bad I just feel like her styling has been better on some of these surprise events. This video doesn't ooze Christmas nor that sex is the purpose or love is the purpose. It's just like a bland talk about our love video in 2023

NEW MOON

December 16, 2023, 09:17:49 PM #7 Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 09:19:20 PM by NEW MOON
I don't think Brandy enjoys the process of an album rollot, music videos, performing. That's why she's seems so disconnected from it.
She just goes through the motions of how she's been taught to work in the business. Even all these crew members on the set seems like a waste for such a bland video. Frank/Sikora are just flushing money away and they have no creative ideas.

Someone else could have made this with a team of 3-4 ppl for less.

She should really craft her own creative vision for what she wants her presentation to look like and hire a superb videographer.

Dee

Quote from: Rxxf on December 16, 2023, 08:31:12 PMShe looks so regal and beautiful.

And the, "Frank, I wouldn't hop on the counter...  :usuresis:  Yeah, that wouldn't happen."

This confused me.

She wouldn't hop on the counter, but felt comfortable enough to sing "I'm down on my knees" :uhh:

ReVon

NOW I WISH SHE WOULD RELEASE THE IN-COLOR VERSION FOR CHRISTMAS EVE!

THAT RED BODYSUIT AND THE FIRE FLAMES ARE BEAUTIFUL.

:flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

Justice Jackson

Yeah she looks so beautiful and has better angles from this camera vs the damns ring light mess they actually used

Hell at this point we hiring Blu ivy for Beyonce and Sy'rai for Brandy. They more in tune with what needs to happen and what fans like
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

NEW MOON

Sy'Rai was the one who saved Rather Be from being cut off b7 and refused to be in the Baby Mama music video. (Prob bc she knew it was corny).

I think Sy'Rai should pick all the singles moving forward. Lol

RAY7

Quote from: Dee on December 17, 2023, 02:22:22 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on December 16, 2023, 08:31:12 PMShe looks so regal and beautiful.

This confused me.

She wouldn't hop on the counter, but felt comfortable enough to sing "I'm down on my knees" :uhh:
!!!
Like why even sing this sexual song when you're too scared to act it out? you're 45 yrs old with a 21 yr old daughter  :disgusted:

united nations

December 17, 2023, 12:31:00 PM #13 Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 12:33:03 PM by KANG THANGZ
GHan is timid about certain things sometimes

yall be acting like yall know NOTHING about this woman.

sfsffssf

id actually be more shocked if she were in the video tooted tf over and spreadin it wide , like the song kinda calls for

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

DopeSoul.

Brandy is so confusing n

And I hate black and white videos