GHan looks beaut (BTS vidya footage)

Started by united nations, December 16, 2023, 05:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: KANG THANGZ on December 17, 2023, 12:31:00 PMGHan is timid about certain things sometimes

yall be acting like yall know NOTHING about this woman.

sfsffssf

id actually be more shocked if she were in the video tooted tf over and spreadin it wide , like the song kinda calls for

RAY7

Quote from: KANG THANGZ on December 17, 2023, 12:31:00 PMGHan is timid about certain things sometimes

sfsffssf

id actually be more shocked if she were in the video tooted tf over and spreadin it wide , like the song kinda calls for

the thing is why make the song if you're so timid? Or at least don't make a video for it.

DopeSoul.

SSSSSSDDDFFSDDSDd

But no I agree. Brandy is not overtly sexy. It's more sensual. She can convey it lyrically and it works on record..she has it in her but visually I feel like the few times she did try to venture out and give sexpot it was cringy and just not her. She gives just enough.

united nations

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 17, 2023, 12:53:52 PM

sfsffssf

knkkkjkjjkjk

that came tomind as i was typin
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Harlem

December 17, 2023, 03:48:29 PM #20 Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 06:18:18 PM by Harlem
I do kinda wish she went the visual performance route like the "Rather Be" COLORS visual or went with a more wholesome song as the lead single, (Christmas Everyday, Somebody's Waiting, etc.) b/c Brandy knows herself so I don't understand why she puts herself in these predicaments lol smh

Purple Moon

Quote from: KANG THANGZ on December 17, 2023, 01:06:17 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 17, 2023, 12:53:52 PM

sfsffssf

knkkkjkjjkjk

that came tomind as i was typin
are u touch......
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Harlem

Actually thinking about it now:

"Christmas Everyday" as the lead would've been kinda appropriate to kick things off

"Somebody's Waiting" as the b-side or 2nd single for the hood

And a cover for the 3rd, either Deck The Halls, Jingle Bells or The Christmas Song  ACK! Perfect rollout LOL
 :gorlonfire:

ReVon

Harlem

Seven

Quote from: Harlem on December 17, 2023, 03:48:29 PMI do kinda wish she went the visual performance route like the "Rather Be" COLORS visual or went with a more wholesome song as the lead single, (Christmas Everyday, Somebody's Waiting, etc.) b/c Brandy knows herself so I don't understand why she puts herself in these predicaments lol smh

The fact that "Christmas Everyday" is only available on digital leads me to believe that song was recorded after the rest of the album was already sent to press for physical copies. I don't think "Christmas Party for Two" is a bad single choice, but it's clearly for a very specific audience. "Christmas Everyday" definitely has broader appeal and likely should've been accompanied by a fun video, while "Christmas Party for Two" should've been sent to AC and AC Urban radio.

GYNandTONIC

The reason sexy never worked for Bran in the past is she was too thin. It's hard to sell sex to black folk when you are nearly as thin as Whitney.

If Bran had her full figure as she does now, all the sultry stuff she did would've hit different. She is at the right size and age to successfully pull off something more suggestive.

I will say the video looks better in color. Especially the red look. Doesn't seem nearly as modest in color

Detatlantavibes

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 18, 2023, 06:36:07 AMThe reason sexy never worked for Bran in the past is she was too thin. It's hard to sell sex to black folk when you are nearly as thin as Whitney.

If Bran had her full figure as she does now, all the sultry stuff she did would've hit different. She is at the right size and age to successfully pull off something more suggestive.

I will say the video looks better in color. Especially the red look. Doesn't seem nearly as modest in color

I don't agree with that part. Her styling wasn't great and if we are honest she doesn't really put the work in to sell It. It takes time and practice. I argued with Frank last week about this very thing. There's no reason they aren't planning for a summer tour right now. She should be in rehearsal right now. Dance rehearsal getting choreo planning staging, band, back ground singers who can actually sing. Stop being surprised she stuff doesn't convey when you barely try.

Ulysses

I enjoyed the behind the scenes more than the actual video. She's so damn cute

Harlem

Quote from: Detatlantavibes on December 18, 2023, 09:48:47 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 18, 2023, 06:36:07 AMThe reason sexy never worked for Bran in the past is she was too thin. It's hard to sell sex to black folk when you are nearly as thin as Whitney.

I don't agree with that part. Her styling wasn't great and if we are honest she doesn't really put the work in to sell It. It takes time and practice. I argued with Frank last week about this very thing. There's no reason they aren't planning for a summer tour right now. She should be in rehearsal right now. Dance rehearsal getting choreo planning staging, band, back ground singers who can actually sing. Stop being surprised she stuff doesn't convey when you barely try.

This! And honestly it made no sense she wasn't on this Mariah Xmas tour. That was a missed opp