Started by Harlem, December 25, 2023, 12:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Her Spotify listeners are really rising  :ohwow:

bby ddy

People are still discovering that she has a Christmas album  :supluv:

I wish she did more promo wise, but whatever

TogetherAgain

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 26, 2023, 10:57:20 AMHer Spotify listeners are really rising  :ohwow:

Playlisting is so important. Hopefully B8 shows tremendous improvement over B7

Harlem

December 26, 2023, 12:28:46 PM #18 Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 12:29:48 PM by Harlem
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 26, 2023, 10:03:03 AMThe worst song in the album is Santa Baby tho

This!!! I always skip Santa Baby, Christmas Gift & sometimes Shine depending how I feel, the rest of the album is solid

Harlem

I love "Feels Different" too but I wish her vocals were louder or mixed better. I always feel like I gotta turn up the volume to get in

But y'all really don't like "Somebody's Waiting" though?!
 :stressed:

makeme

Quote from: Harlem on December 26, 2023, 12:31:21 PMI love "Feels Different" too but I wish her vocals were louder or mixed better. I always feel like I gotta turn up the volume to get in

But y'all really don't like "Somebody's Waiting" though?!
 :stressed:

I love it, it's one of my favorites. It's an enchanting record imo
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Aalonso.