So Halle is officially a mom huh?

Started by Ma Lo, January 06, 2024, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

Girl play in traffic and anyone else who got something to say can walk behind her
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Dr. Jackie fckin Walters on January 07, 2024, 10:44:20 AM
Quote from: JCJ on January 07, 2024, 08:46:33 AMDon't think anything was photoshopped

Her Halloween photos were

I think she just dressed up for the Halloween pics early in her pregnancy, before she was showing.

ophababes.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 08, 2024, 02:05:10 PM
Quote from: JCJ on January 06, 2024, 11:34:26 PMBoth Netties giving birth at the same time. And both having their first child by idiots

Does DDG really compare to Future, though.

they both fine, thats about it

anything other than that, the gors just talking vvvvv

Nonchalantboi

Congrats to her...lmao @ ppl saying she was lying, she wasn't lying she just wasn't giving confirmation of her pregnancy and ignoring all the uterus detectives ☠️☠️☠️

🔥🔥🔥

Ma Lo

NEW MOON

She was being annoying. Purposefully highlighting comments about her nose spreading and accusing ppl of being ignorant of the fact that black ppl have big noses

Like girl just shut up if you want your privacy.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: NEW MOON on January 10, 2024, 04:20:47 PMShe was being annoying. Purposefully highlighting comments about her nose spreading and accusing ppl of being ignorant of the fact that black ppl have big noses

She never called her fan ignorant. She was being playful. She was giggling and saying "Hey, stop talking about my nose. I'm black tee hee hee."

Clearly, she wanted to avoid the conversation because some people would be negative about it. She wanted to protect her peace because if people got her offended and upset, her baby would feel that, because he was living inside her. But she knew a lot of people figured it out.

NEW MOON

January 10, 2024, 10:24:40 PM #38 Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 10:25:45 PM by NEW MOON
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 10, 2024, 10:20:02 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on January 10, 2024, 04:20:47 PMShe was being annoying. Purposefully highlighting comments about her nose spreading and accusing ppl of being ignorant of the fact that black ppl have big noses

She never called her fan ignorant. She was being playful. She was giggling and saying "Hey, stop talking about my nose. I'm black tee hee hee."

Clearly, she wanted to avoid the conversation because some people would be negative about it. She wanted to protect her peace because if people got her offended and upset, her baby would feel that, because he was living inside her. But she knew a lot of people figured it out.

Please tell me where I said she verbatim called a fan ignorant. Thanks. Something I've noticed about Halle is that she hides her passive aggressiveness behind this ditzy, cute, soft spoken persona. It was endearing at first until I realized she's just gullible and naive.

If she wanted to avoid the conversation then it made no sense for her to draw attention to it by creating some bogus deflection. 

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

March 04, 2024, 08:30:39 PM #40 Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 08:30:59 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Dead  poor Halle. :plzstop:  :plzstop:
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius