Normani teases new music…

Started by Cowgirl, January 19, 2024, 05:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

She frustrates me so much... she literally could've been the next Bey

STUNNA GOD

She should've been on album 3 by now

STUNNA GOD

And it took Bey YEAAAAAAARS of work and crafting to get where she is today. Normani just HAS IT. If she was just simply CONSISTENT, she'd be on top

STUNNA GOD

Sorry yall... I'm PISSED. And I'm tired of having this convo every few months and getting triggered again.

:udontlookok:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 19, 2024, 01:14:09 PMI hate that Chloe kinda tarnished her image with that forced sex kitten mess.

Yeah because Body Do could've been a hit otherwise
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Jon

It will probably flop like Chloe Baileys at this point. Why bother.

Ulysses

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on January 20, 2024, 03:25:03 PMShe frustrates me so much... she literally could've been the next Bey
Not in a million fucking lifetimes

Amazing

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on January 20, 2024, 01:41:41 AMWild Side is still the best video of the DECADE though. I'll give her that

Yes. We will give her that. The video is INSANELY good and deserves a billion views.

STUNNA GOD

Chloe is DONE. Normani probably has a better shot even at this point.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on January 20, 2024, 03:27:58 PMAnd it took Bey YEAAAAAAARS of work and crafting to get where she is today. Normani just HAS IT. If she was just simply CONSISTENT, she'd be on top

>>><<<<

she has it.  i dunno where they went wrong and as much as the gorls KIKI at her i dont believe its all her fault either. also right now would be a good time to release as alot of the girls in her lane are not doing much right now. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Amazing on January 21, 2024, 12:31:40 AM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on January 20, 2024, 01:41:41 AMWild Side is still the best video of the DECADE though. I'll give her that

Yes. We will give her that. The video is INSANELY good and deserves a billion views.

!!

did she not have an album ready to drop during this era? like i dont get it. 

Cowgirl

January 21, 2024, 01:45:34 PM #72 Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 01:58:59 PM by Red Ruby
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on January 20, 2024, 03:23:35 PM!!!!!!! That's my issue! She CRIED for the VMA performance and did nothing with it OR after it. Who the fuck does she think she is? :uhh:

She's so ENTITLED to EVERYTHING (stages, SUCCESS) but does NOTHING besides give us a sickening visual.

:udontlookok:
Exactly. She had TWO VMA performances as a solo R&B artist with no album in sight. Get out there, PERFORM, and release some EPs or something. :uhh:

Obviously it takes way more than performing at these shows but very few get these opportunities.

CHOKE

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on January 20, 2024, 03:25:03 PMShe frustrates me so much... she literally could've been the next Bey

FAMÈ

Guys to be fair I think she has literally ZERO control. I'm sure it's not up to her at all.