Aalonso.

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 24, 2024, 08:26:06 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 24, 2024, 08:16:50 PM
Quote from: Nine on January 24, 2024, 03:44:28 PM
Quote from: Plastic. on January 24, 2024, 03:35:13 PM

:plzstop:
dsdfsfklmfsksdf'sdf

Did she lie?

lol Yes, her assuming the parents were in it all for themselves. Most people in the hood try to find ways to get their kids in a better situation. Joe just recognized that he had talented kids, and that should get them out of the hood.
wait, didn't Michael actually "love dancing and singing" too?

sdsdsdssdsdds

yeah that's always how these stories start off tbh.

there has to be a certain talent and energy there for a parent to PUSH.

for Michael, it was clearly innate . something in him that jumped out at everyone, something that his brothers didn't have

and his father wanted to capitalize on that. michael loved to dance and sing, but as a manager/parent, Joe (and Matthew) literally made it their business to make sure their children understood it's a business.

So damn just like Bey'nem

Summertime

dsdfsfklmfsksdf'sdf

Did she lie?

lol Yes, her assuming the parents were in it all for themselves. Most people in the hood try to find ways to get their kids in a better situation. Joe just recognized that he had talented kids, and that should get them out of the hood.

sdsdsdssdsdds

for Michael, it was clearly innate . something in him that jumped out at everyone, something that his brothers didn't have

and his father wanted to capitalize on that. michael loved to dance and sing, but as a manager/parent, Joe (and Matthew) literally made it their business to make sure their children understood it's a business.

The bolded is so true even when it comes to queen. Ray J said they were put in acting classes at 1 or 3 or 2 or 4. That is why I wish for her to do what she desires now since she has longed fulfilled what her parents wanted for her life.

Taylor Swift's dad's comments from a long time ago when she was 13 just came out in a lawsuit against her former manager and he said at the time he will do anything to make her famous.

RAY7

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 24, 2024, 08:57:22 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on January 24, 2024, 08:47:23 PM

dsdfsfklmfsksdf'sdf

Did she lie?

sdsdsdssdsdds

thats cool for Michael
What about the other 9 kids?
yeah I'm looking up tea on Joe and Janet

Janet did not want to be a singer at all, but Joe told her that's what she was gonna be.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/janet-jackson-never-wanted-singer.html/

Joe was horrible.

although there are parallels between him and Matt, as i said earlier in here...he was MUCH more toxic.

poor Jans.
see this is what Bey was talking about. She had the opportunity to choose. Mathew and Tina would've definitely let Bey become a lawyer or whatever she asked.

But I mean, being fully unbiased, Mathew is still a lying, cheating, POS. Just one thing he was is a good father (to Tina's kids only lol)

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on January 24, 2024, 09:08:57 PM

dsdfsfklmfsksdf'sdf

Did she lie?

sdsdsdssdsdds

thats cool for Michael

Janet did not want to be a singer at all, but Joe told her that's what she was gonna be.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/janet-jackson-never-wanted-singer.html/

Joe was horrible.

although there are parallels between him and Matt, as i said earlier in here...he was MUCH more toxic.

poor Jans.
see this is what Bey was talking about.
not so fast though

for the most part, the brothers still had this "Girls Tyme" story you're pushing themselves.

the narrative is that they proactively took interest in music and performing.

QuoteIn 1964, Joe found Tito playing with his guitar after a string broke, and he was impressed enough to buy him his own guitar. Tito, Jermaine, and Jackie later formed their own group, with Michael (age 5) playing congas and childhood friends Reynaud Jones and Milford Hite playing keyboards and drums in 1965. Marlon joined on tambourine in August 1965, when Evelyn LaHaie suggested that the group name themselves the Jackson Five Singing Group.[1]

By the time Joe was telling Janet she'd be a singer , music had already become the family's business. So he kinda just threw her in the mix .
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

RAY7

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 24, 2024, 09:11:35 PM

dsdfsfklmfsksdf'sdf

Did she lie?

sdsdsdssdsdds

thats cool for Michael

Joe was horrible.

poor Jans.
not so fast though

for the most part, the brothers still had this "Girls Tyme" story you're pushing themselves.

QuoteIn 1964, Joe found Tito playing with his guitar after a string broke, and he was impressed enough to buy him his own guitar. Tito, Jermaine, and Jackie later formed their own group, with Michael (age 5) playing congas and childhood friends Reynaud Jones and Milford Hite playing keyboards and drums in 1965. Marlon joined on tambourine in August 1965, when Evelyn LaHaie suggested that the group name themselves the Jackson Five Singing Group.[1]

By the time Joe was telling Janet she'd be a singer , music had already become the family's business. So he kinda just threw her in the mix .
what about Rebbie and Latoya?

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on January 24, 2024, 09:22:57 PM
Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 24, 2024, 09:11:35 PM

dsdfsfklmfsksdf'sdf

Did she lie?

sdsdsdssdsdds

thats cool for Michael

Joe was horrible.

poor Jans.
not so fast though

what about Rebbie and Latoya?
Latoya attended college for a while but after the family gained popularity Joe insisted she join the music

rebbie took piano lessons, won some contests, etc. but didnt have an interest in a music career.

The girls seemed to be dragged in once things took off.

but it all started with "Boys Tyme". tsfsffsfssfs

EgyptianSong

TogetherAgain

Quote from: EgyptianSong on January 24, 2024, 09:35:35 PMWhy are beyoncé stans so desperate for jans approval  :plzstop:
It's only natural for lessors to seek approval from their superiors

Nine

united nations

Nine

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 24, 2024, 09:52:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/sexycheffarrah/p/uHJFehjXap/
DASDLMDSKMASDKMSDKAKMLDSAKMLASDLMSADK

I was gonna say I hope her cooking is better than her singing

but it doesn't look it

:stressed:

united nations

Quote from: Nine on January 24, 2024, 09:54:48 PM
Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 24, 2024, 09:52:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/sexycheffarrah/p/uHJFehjXap/
DASDLMDSKMASDKMSDKAKMLDSAKMLASDLMSADK

I was gonna say I hope her cooking is better than her singing

but it doesn't look it

:stressed:

this slightly questionable two course meal has u in shambles i fear

ophababes.

Quote from: Summertime on January 24, 2024, 06:14:07 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on January 24, 2024, 06:08:53 PM
Quote from: Summertime on January 24, 2024, 05:57:54 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on January 24, 2024, 05:54:19 PM
Quote from: Summertime on January 24, 2024, 05:04:47 PM
Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 24, 2024, 05:01:53 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on January 24, 2024, 04:55:32 PMThere is a difference though. Mathew helped Bey become a star because SHE wanted to. They would've been fine even if she never sang a note because both of her parents were successful business owners
Same thing with ppl like Brandy and even Usher. Sonja became her manager because she wanted to protect Bran in the industry but she was working at H&R Block and Willie was a minister at church and they had a decent life
It's not like their parents were beating them forcing them to sing and dance
matthew was a businessman, about his money and saw an opportunity to make more money

We don't have to take the scenic route to get to that fact. And overly romanticize the mess.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbb

The whole reason they were in that nicer situation is because he was so focused on a coin.

Agree with this bc all the child star parents are the same. They saw the money and fame that their children would bring.

not at all accurate and a pretty wild assertion to make. were u a child star? who hurt u bby?

but yea, no group of people are "all the same". the mowry's parents don't give me that at ALL and that's just off top.

My post shouldn't have triggered you. I am going based off of many child stars discussing their lives. Children being used to financially support their families means that their parents see fame and money over their kids heads.

oh i wasn't triggered. you actually seemed a lil triggered that's why i asked who hurt u my bby, no shade

and yes what youre saying is true, just not for ALL. that's why i gave a quick example.

Okay baby I will restate what I wrote since it triggered you. All child star parents are the same. They saw the fame and money their children would bring in. Hence them signing their kids up to be part of show business. Kids supporting their families financially mean their parents wanted to be financially supported by their kids.

ok u said the same thing and it's still incorrect but if that makes me triggered then sure bby

:letsmessfag:

BAPHOMET.

its like an alternative Universe in here fueled by some strong nostalgia.