Is Candace Owens cooking here?

Started by Cowgirl, February 04, 2024, 03:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 05, 2024, 08:42:24 AMI do like how she said "WHOs culture is that? Dont say Black culture"
Whose

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on February 05, 2024, 08:22:47 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on February 04, 2024, 08:46:55 PMShe is always right tbh.

I love that clip of her shutting up that trans girl someone posted  :plzstop:

But what is her motive? After she validates White people by making Black people look bad, what happens? All she does is justify White people's hatred for Black people. She creates a narrative that we our lower social status, lack of generational wealth and poverty infested neighborhoods are things we created intentionally .

There are plenty of Black people reporting the same news in a way that holds Black people accountable, champions growth in our communities, and DOESN'T promote White Supremacy. You have to be very careful sharing her content because while there is truth in what she's saying, you have to look at the bigger picture and her overall audience. She did not create this video as a conversation to be had amongst Black folks. There's no money in that.

What a refreshing post 👏🏾
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

CHOKE

February 05, 2024, 10:16:28 AM #18 Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 10:17:34 AM by CHOKE
Queen is always consistent and never backs down, I guess she what is it the black community says? "stands in her mess".

She will always have my respect

Aalonso.

Quote from: Red Ruby on February 05, 2024, 08:46:17 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 05, 2024, 08:42:24 AMI do like how she said "WHOs culture is that? Dont say Black culture"
Whose eye is getting blacked today?

I think I've made my decision

Nine

Quote from: CHOKE on February 05, 2024, 10:16:28 AMQueen is always consistent and never backs down, I guess she what is it the black community says? "stands in her mess".

n

united nations

Quote from: CHOKE on February 05, 2024, 10:16:28 AMQueen is always consistent and never backs down, I guess she what is it the black community says? "stands in her mess".

dhhxnfnfnnfnfnfndbdbbd

Hun that's my phrase actually
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

united nations

Quote from: Nine on February 05, 2024, 11:06:05 AM

n
speechless huh

He kinda finished yall
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Nine

Quote from: Children of Mongolia on February 05, 2024, 11:19:07 AM

n
speechless huh

He kinda finished yall
'fglsmdkd'fklm'fkldm'k

only thing he finished was his chow mein

non-black self

Zankou.

While I don't like her music why does one artist or song have to represent an entire community?

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on February 04, 2024, 08:46:55 PMShe is always right tbh.

m

Buy The Stars✨

February 05, 2024, 11:53:10 AM #25 Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 11:54:15 AM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on February 05, 2024, 08:22:47 AM

I love that clip of her shutting up that trans girl someone posted  :plzstop:

But what is her motive? After she validates White people by making Black people look bad, what happens? All she does is justify White people's hatred for Black people. She creates a narrative that we our lower social status, lack of generational wealth and poverty infested neighborhoods are things we created intentionally .

There are plenty of Black people reporting the same news in a way that holds Black people accountable, champions growth in our communities, and DOESN'T promote White Supremacy. You have to be very careful sharing her content because while there is truth in what she's saying, you have to look at the bigger picture and her overall audience. She did not create this video as a conversation to be had amongst Black folks. There's no money in that.

I personally do not need her to justify why white people hate us. Most of us already know that. I do not think that is her motive. I think she wants to make us (black people) aware that you can be black and have a different opinion than other black people. If you actually watch her videos, SOME of the things she says make sense.

This particular video is about the music bringing down the culture. I mean, is she wrong? Maybe. Maybe not. She is entitled to her opinion to think that if she wants to. I know we are not the ones that caused us to be where we are today as a culture, but some of us are not helping it. The guy Larry Jackson she spoke of in the video is proof of just one of many who act like they are helping our community but are not.

I will end with, I do NOT agree with everything she says, and besides just complaining, she could come up with ideas to push the culture forward, but I appreciate her opinion.

CHOKE

Quote from: Nine on February 05, 2024, 11:23:52 AM

n
speechless huh

He kinda finished yall
'fglsmdkd'fklm'fkldm'k

non-black self

Am more black than that blonde witch in your sig

:everythingok:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Zankou. on February 05, 2024, 11:31:10 AMWhile I don't like her music why does one artist or song have to represent an entire community?

m

Dndndndn Ndndnfn this is his kind of thread tbh
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Nine

Quote from: CHOKE on February 05, 2024, 12:07:03 PM
Quote from: Nine on February 05, 2024, 11:23:52 AM

n
speechless huh

He kinda finished yall
'fglsmdkd'fklm'fkldm'k

non-black self

Am more black than that blonde witch in your sig

:everythingok:
she's mixed actually