Jennifer Lopez shares snippet of ‘Rebound’ from her new album

Started by Lazarus, February 14, 2024, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

That's a decent amount for her physical sales in today's world.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Quote from: 中国情 (China Love) on February 26, 2024, 10:24:45 PMso goddess admits she did the project for fun :blessed:

it was clearly a passion project for her IMO

im glad she did it. def a gift

Which applies to 75% of our veteran favs. She's still getting dragged tho.

Lazarus

QuoteJennifer Lopez cancels Nashville show, among others, on first tour in five years

Jennifer Lopez has cancelled shows in seven cities on her upcoming "This Is Me...Now The Tour," her first tour in five years. According to Ticketmaster's website, Lopez will no longer stop in Nashville, where she was slated to perform at Bridgestone Arena on Aug. 24.

Other cancelled stops include New Orleans, Raleigh, Atlanta, Houston, Cleveland and Tampa.

Ticketmaster website's says that the event organizer has cancelled the event and that no action is required to obtain a refund. At this time, the reason for cancelled shows is unknown.

In February, Jennifer Lopez announced her upcoming tour in celebration of her new record "This Is Me...Now," which released mid-February as a 16-track deluxe album.

The upcoming tour will also feature Lopez's chart-breakers and classic hits from her discography, like songs "On The Floor," "Let's Get Loud" and "Jenny from the Block." Lopez's most recent tour in 2019, the "It's My Party" Tour, sold out venues across the country.

For more information on the tour, head to onthejlo.com.

https://twitter.com/touringdata/status/1767339854839304445

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Lazarus on March 12, 2024, 01:39:05 AM
QuoteJennifer Lopez cancels Nashville show, among others, on first tour in five years

Jennifer Lopez has cancelled shows in seven cities on her upcoming "This Is Me...Now The Tour," her first tour in five years. According to Ticketmaster's website, Lopez will no longer stop in Nashville, where she was slated to perform at Bridgestone Arena on Aug. 24.

Other cancelled stops include New Orleans, Raleigh, Atlanta, Houston, Cleveland and Tampa.

Ticketmaster website's says that the event organizer has cancelled the event and that no action is required to obtain a refund. At this time, the reason for cancelled shows is unknown.

In February, Jennifer Lopez announced her upcoming tour in celebration of her new record "This Is Me...Now," which released mid-February as a 16-track deluxe album.

The upcoming tour will also feature Lopez's chart-breakers and classic hits from her discography, like songs "On The Floor," "Let's Get Loud" and "Jenny from the Block." Lopez's most recent tour in 2019, the "It's My Party" Tour, sold out venues across the country.

For more information on the tour, head to onthejlo.com.

https://twitter.com/touringdata/status/1767339854839304445

dffdfdfdfd

Damns. No one wants anything to do with her music huh?

:guys: