Brandy in Atlanta for Stella Rosa event….

Started by yearofbrandy, February 29, 2024, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luxury

Yeah... Something just ain't the fuck righT
:19k:

RAY7

At least sing one of the songs when you became an adult. Kinda weird having a 15 yr old's song playing at a liquor event

Aalonso.

Soon as I heard that beat drop I almost clicked out.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 01, 2024, 12:29:24 AMI'm sick of this wig
NFNNDNFNDNFNFNFNNDNFNDNNFNFFD
F

F
F
F
F
R
G

R
G

F
G
T
T

R
T
R
T

R
T
R
G

T
G
T
G

F
G
F
H

G
G
G
H
G

G
G
G
F
G

F
G
F
G
F

G
F

STUNNA GOD

Young

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on March 01, 2024, 09:31:13 AMAt least sing one of the songs when you became an adult. Kinda weird having a 15 yr old's song playing at a liquor event

deathhhhh i never thought about that...its almost spring put on a body suit and slide down the stage to DYK or something bby dll

Young

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 01, 2024, 11:18:38 AMput on a body suit and slide down the stage to DYK or something bby dll

Shsbdbdddddfff PLZ

Harlem

Quote from: Luxury on March 01, 2024, 08:22:49 AMYeah... Something just ain't the fuck righT
:19k:

I ain't wanna say it but she seems uninterested or something's off

Harlem

March 01, 2024, 01:34:25 PM #26 Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 01:35:04 PM by Harlem
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 01, 2024, 10:11:46 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 01, 2024, 09:36:55 AMSoon as I heard that beat drop I almost clicked out.
SAME!!!!!

!!!!!

Andthecategoryis...

Where is the fire and spunk in Brandy?? She's been like this a good two years...my baby
 :stressed:

These wigs, heavy suits and coats, dry performances...what is going on and why has Bran aged herself out so quickly....these are your good years, throw on a sickening body suit or something.

I don't understand the purpose of these continuous Stella Rosa events and once again, Vaughn parading around the Queen as a fan with no connections to her real fans ^o)
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

dangerous

GHan is there to cash a check and go home

And I'm totally ok with that

The song choice was def a lil cringe tho.

They couldn't ask her to sing "full moon" or somethin else a lil more grown n sexy?

Harlem

That part! Full Moon, TAOL, PID, Rather Be