Cardi.......idk! New video Enough(Miami)

Started by Vonc2002, March 15, 2024, 12:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

I've been digging back into l&hh ny recently and it's really crazy how much she's changed

but if looking like this is what makes her happy and secure , by all means

Ultimately it's Her mug and her bahvey

Non rappin self

Gilgamesh.

March 15, 2024, 09:29:04 AM #16 Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:16:53 AM by Gilgamesh.
First of all, she looks immaculate (except her ass/hips  :uhh: ), the styling and visuals are everything. 

I don't mind the song but I don't see me listening to this more than a couple times.

RAY7

This... is the single?  :disgusted:
it sounds like a freestyle there's barely a difference between the verses and the "chorus/hook"
Good luck to her

bby ddy

I think I would have liked this song more a few years ago. It's one of her better offerings as of late but something is ehhhh about it....

Vonc2002

Quote from: Aalumeci. on March 15, 2024, 07:46:32 AMIt sounds like Up, Press, Like What, etc etc etc etc.

Where are the concept songs? Where's Ring? Where are the songs with interesting samples "I Like It", some kind of .... Something.

Nice looks. And botched where?
I agree. I want MORE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Too hot, too wild
Muglear, new style
Mmm, how you fuckin' with me? GIRRRRRL

This part makes me SCREAM SNDNDNFNNFNFNFNFNFNFNFNFNFN

SHE ATE

FAMÈ

March 15, 2024, 11:37:25 AM #23 Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:37:45 AM by ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ
This ASS is heavy and thick like peanut butta...and bitches is JELLY about it

rosone1

Quote from: Aalumeci. on March 15, 2024, 07:46:32 AMIt sounds like Up, Press, Like What, etc etc etc etc.

Where are the concept songs? Where's Ring? Where are the songs with interesting samples "I Like It", some kind of .... Something.

Nice looks. And botched where?
That's what I was thinking.It sounds very familiar.Even the lyrics.

Kalifornia.

The girls and these build-a-bodies look terrible. When @ton said she was shaped like Mewtwo I screamed.

She looks better than that other girl tho. I'll give her that. 

Vonc2002

Yea I just can't get with this EXCESSIVE surgery look.  I really kinda checked out at the nose but these coconut ass titties really took me over the edge

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 15, 2024, 12:21:27 PMYea I just can't get with this EXCESSIVE surgery look.  I really kinda checked out at the nose but these coconut ass titties really took me over the edge

!!!
It's too much. If she took the hips and tits down a bit she'd look so much better.

ton

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 15, 2024, 12:19:56 PMThe girls and these build-a-bodies look terrible. When @ton said she was shaped like Mewtwo I screamed.

She looks better than that other girl tho. I'll give her that.

True she does :hehe:

But yeah that body is horrifying

Retarded ass girl

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 15, 2024, 12:21:27 PMYea I just can't get with this EXCESSIVE surgery look.  I really kinda checked out at the nose but these coconut ass titties really took me over the edge

Xjxjxjcjjdfjxjcjjxjxjcjxjxjxjxjxjj
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"