Guys Queen Tamar is back

Started by Young, March 15, 2024, 05:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

That's funny cause she looks IDENTICAL to traci in the video.  Look at the screencap and tell me it ain't traci
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ReVon

IS IT TRACI'S ANGEL SINGING SOME OF THESE BACKGROUNDS?   :flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on March 15, 2024, 10:23:58 PMThis video has me SCREAMING

sex kitten!

:plzstop:

!!!! Running down the hall in some big ass draws
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kaeli.

This screencap

djflakdsjfgohfdgu9pirkodfaglkbgrng

Jon

Why did she start the video like that? :dead: :diddraispoot:
I like her lower register in this.

JCJ 🪐

Xmmxxnmcm the faces she was making. Toni needs to sit her down because all this shit Tamar be doing...

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Wow she does look like Traci. I don't care for the song though. Hope it does well so we can get a new album soon.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

It's like she hasn't do wopped for Toni in a while. She doesn't quite have her Toni impression down anymore.

FAMÈ

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on March 15, 2024, 09:37:57 PMWhy tf is she running down the hall  :plzstop:

This is disgusting
NSNDNFNFNNFNFNFNFNFNFNNFJFJB

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 15, 2024, 11:34:36 PMThat's funny cause she looks IDENTICAL to traci in the video.  Look at the screencap and tell me it ain't traci

lol wow I see it

Young

Cartierline

The song isn't bad, but it's not good either.

ophababes.

not me skimming through the video and she laying in the bed the whole damn time

ReVon

THEM GLUTES ARE JUST A JIGGLING AS SHE RUNS DOWN THE HALLWAY.
ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT TAMAR IS HOW DELUSIONAL SHE CAN BE. IT'S CUTE ON HER.

Palladium