Jennifer Love Hewitt Hints At I Know What Did Last Summer Sequel Return

Started by Lazarus, March 18, 2024, 12:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Buy The Stars✨

i mean she kinda all but confirmed its in the works kinda.  With the success of reboots and all the scream sequels it would def be a bag for all involved. 

Sovereign.

I hope Brandy makes her return. This is my favorite role of hers aside from Cinderella.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

M-Rocka

Yeah I need to see Karla Wilson back. 1st black female survivor self. :ohwow:

Summertime

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 18, 2024, 01:01:46 PMi mean she kinda all but confirmed its in the works kinda.  With the success of reboots and all the scream sequels it would def be a bag for all involved. 

For sure especially since I am thinking Neve got $10+ million up front to return to Scream based on her already hitting half of that salary by like Scream 4.

Since Brandy stopped being anti-horror she will or has already signed up for the easy money attached to it.

ophababes.

ophababes.

Lazarus

https://x.com/AlexaLambert89/status/1794100969917055246

She's ready ready for return. She gave a little more insight about how her character would be in the film.

QuoteIn an interview with ET, Hewitt confirmed that a third I Know What You Did Last Summer film is "in the cooker," and revealed that she's "honestly terrified" about starring in the iconic part once more. That fear, Hewitt told ET, is all because "it's 26 years later."

QuoteEven with the fear, Hewitt said that, should the third movie move forward, she's ready to bring Julie James "back with 26 years of angst, knowledge, kickassery, which I'm turning into a word, and have some fun."

Quote"It honestly is wild to even think about," Hewitt told ET. "If it truly comes together I don't even know how I'm gonna feel except extremely overwhelmed and grateful, but it's wild to think about... It's nice to know that people are excited at the possibility. I think it would be really fun if it came together."

QuoteAs for what she hopes to bring to the character more than two decades later, Hewitt quipped, "I think the big thing that I would like to do is maybe tone my mom arms a little bit. That would be nice."

Quote"I think there's power in being older. There's power in having gone off and had three kids," the actress, who shares Autumn, 10, Atticus, 8, and Aidan, 2, with husband Brian Hallisay, said. "There's a sense of, like, I can do anything now. The vulnerability that was Julie James in one and two definitely doesn't exist in this one. I'm excited to just show her grown up."

QuoteThe adult version of Julie James, Hewitt teased, "has got to go nuts."

"I don't know who she's fighting, but whoever it is is not gonna stand a chance; between me and a stunt double, we got this," she said. "That's all I can say."

Gilgamesh.

Lazarus

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 25, 2024, 07:03:50 AMI used to crush on Jennifer sooo bad  :plzstop:

!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen she was IT for me in the 90's. I don't know how many times I watched IKWYDLS movies.  :plzstop: