Cowboy Flopter is a DISASTER for Flea

Started by TogetherAgain, April 30, 2024, 02:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

:traciandchelle: 6
Quote from: makeme on May 12, 2024, 04:47:20 PM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 12, 2024, 04:44:22 PM
Quote from: makeme on May 12, 2024, 09:11:33 AMSay it is a flop.
sddbjddndjdjdddddd

That's exactly what he's doing.

:diddraispoot:

bnnnnncmm BOY, I mean.. for arguments sake, let's just say I agree with him. Hypothetically.

cvvfxvvf not having to break this down

TogetherAgain

https://twitter.com/spotify_data/status/1791091336709599559?t=M94SMjpkGY7nyzHwMYDZ4Q&s=19

A lot of these albums aren't even from 2024

No wonder HasBeyn had to fake hundreds of millions of streams. Nobody is checking for her music.

Corp.

It must suck to have to keep up with someone else because your fave isn't doing anything at the moment.

ophababes.

Quote from: Corp. on May 16, 2024, 02:34:21 PMIt must suck to have to keep up with someone else because your fave isn't doing anything at the moment.

clock it

:roflmao:

Boomz

Quote from: Corp. on May 16, 2024, 02:34:21 PMIt must suck to have to keep up with someone else because your fave isn't doing anything at the moment.

It's a kii at this point  :kii:

TogetherAgain

It must suck to have to resort to whataboutism to deflect from your fave flopping for filth

Janet is touring the world and breaking records in the process.

What is your fave doing besides posting ugly pictures on Instagram, dummy?

makeme

:scrumptious: glad I just tune out the girls I don't use.. I mean, can you imagine being this INVESTED?
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

RAY7

Quote from: TogetherAgain on May 16, 2024, 03:16:08 PM
It must suck to have to resort to whataboutism to deflect from your fave flopping for filth

Janet is touring the world
n

https://www.janetjackson.com/tour

This Amphitheater US tour
 :omf:
Tickets are still available btw

STUNNA GOD

makeme

sawf nudamir alkufaar baed 'an 'antahi min jawlati wahum ealaa al'aqali yatawaqaeun dhalik walhamd lilah

(https://translate.google.com/)
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Corp.

Quote from: TogetherAgain on May 16, 2024, 03:16:08 PM

Janet is touring the world and breaking records in the process.

What is your fave doing besides posting ugly pictures on Instagram, dummy?

I know your life is pathetic lol