Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:39:51 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:38:55 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:34:43 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:31:17 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:26:36 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:21:09 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:11:14 PMultimately these are people linking up who otherwise wouldnt link up if there wasn't something mutually beneficial in store for them

it's a breeding ground for fake "hey girl! smooches!" teas, only to text a lil mess behind their back.

on both sides. does this not make sense? sffssfsffsfs
please stop me when i start sounding unreasonable.

none of this stuff is surprising

Just because something has a high probability of occurring, doesn't mean it actually has to, or ever does... but since it DID, its a topic. Do you understand that?
emphasis on high probability

which is kinda my point. this is your common run of the mill industry BS

nickis at the center of many of these things because shes at the center of female rap. :plzstop:

and rap has always been traditionally what?

yup u got it. full of beef and mess.

especially for females

this "common denominator" argument is so weak. and lazy tbh

context gorls. context.

gorl blah blah blah, all these what ifs and how comes ....

we're talking about what really did happen and the proof that they havent used each other as much as the Barbs'nem tried to put on

and another thing that really happened with Nicki falling out with everyyyyyone.

Your assumptions on why Nicki ends up in these situations are just fkn assumptions. so sorry.

i'm not assuming she's at the center of female rap. i'd call that a fact.
i'm not assume female rap is historically breeding grounds for drama and mess. i'd call that a fact.

where's these assumptions you're referring to?

The assumption is in the part you conveniently omitted.

Quotenickis at the center of many of these things because shes at the center of female rap.

The subject is why she falls out with everyone, which you assume is because she's simply "the center of it all."

But it could be because she's a jealous, insecure, ungrateful bitch.

the fact is that nicki is at the center of female rap, which is historically a very messy and drama filled corner of the music industry.

how is it the center AND a corner? See, you dont make no sense
read that sentence again luv. slowly.

i never said female rap was the center of the music industry.

No

hhhhhhhhh.

Bitch is it purple and orangey???? If u know you know.

And Nicki is dead wrong for all this.

crime mob

Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 06:55:54 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:04:07 PM
Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 06:01:55 PMThe fact that she continues to fall out with female rappers left and right is very telling and speaks volumes.

This ho is the problem. The common denominator tbqfh
these are texts from a couple years ago based on BUSINESS requests nicki had.

if there's a "falling out" (which id argue is a figment of your imagination at this point) , it's cuz nicki has heard of these texts being leaked
Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 06:01:55 PMThe fact that she continues to fall out with female rappers left and right is very telling and speaks volumes.

if there's a "falling out" (which id argue is a figment of your imagination at this point) , it's cuz nicki has heard of these texts being leaked

Im well aware that you're older, but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to add DELUSIONAL to your resume, sis.

A blind person can see that Nicki is the issue and has always been.

Kim
Megan
Cardi
Remy
Latto

Shall I continue?
only delusions are you on here swearing nicki isn't a part of female pop culture.

sfssffsfsfsfs

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:56:43 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:50:56 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:41:00 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:11:14 PMultimately these are people linking up who otherwise wouldnt link up if there wasn't something mutually beneficial in store for them

it's a breeding ground for fake "hey girl! smooches!" teas, only to text a lil mess behind their back.

Just because something has a high probability of occurring, doesn't mean it actually has to, or ever does... but since it DID, its a topic. Do you understand that?

nickis at the center of many of these things because shes at the center of female rap. :plzstop:

especially for females

context gorls. context.

we're talking about what really did happen and the proof that they havent used each other as much as the Barbs'nem tried to put on

and another thing that really happened with Nicki falling out with everyyyyyone.

Your assumptions on why Nicki ends up in these situations are just fkn assumptions. so sorry.

i'm not assume female rap is historically breeding grounds for drama and mess. i'd call that a fact.

Quotenickis at the center of many of these things because shes at the center of female rap.

The subject is why she falls out with everyone, which you assume is because she's simply "the center of it all."

the fact is that nicki is at the center of female rap, which is historically a very messy and drama filled corner of the music industry.

No

hhhhhhhhh.

BITCH! I forgot all about P&O sdsjsddddddd

Dee

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:59:49 PM

Im well aware that you're older, but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to add DELUSIONAL to your resume, sis.

Kim
Megan
Cardi
Remy
Latto

Shall I continue?
only delusions are you on here swearing nicki isn't a part of female pop culture.

sfssffsfsfsfs

n

Did her ass injections OOZE into your brain? because I never said that, bookie :dead:

I simply said sis is not on the same level as the other gors(Bey, Rih). Stats alone would confirm this

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 07:02:57 PM #79 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:06:36 PM by soul plane ✈️
Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 07:02:01 PM

Kim
Megan
Cardi
Remy
Latto

Shall I continue?

sfssffsfsfsfs

n

Did her ass injections OOZE into your brain? because I never said that, bookie :dead:

I simply said sis is not on the same level as the other gors(Bey, Rih). Stats alone would confirm this
if ur brain was functioning you'd realize that's inherently saying shes not part of female pop culture.

pop is short for popular, if you needed a refresher on that

thats the club rih and fas are in. due to the "level" they're on.

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 07:05:00 PM #80 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:05:23 PM by soul plane ✈️
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:56:43 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:50:56 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:41:00 PM

especially for females

context gorls. context.

No

hhhhhhhhh.

lpkojp9ih8ugb7iyvfutcvycbs

we can agree to disagree. :trannyjblige:

Dee

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 07:02:57 PM

Kim
Megan
Cardi
Remy
Latto

Shall I continue?

sfssffsfsfsfs

n

if ur brain was functioning you'd realize [b{that's inherently saying shes not part of female pop culture.[/b]

I see the Alzheimer's is kicking in...

Saying Nick not on Bey/Rih's level isn't equivalent to saying she's not apart of female pop culture.

Lemme break it down to you like a 5 year old... since it's mandatory:

That BROKE fave of yours is a few notch below the vocal trinity, but she's still very much apart of female pop culture.

Whitney
Mariah
Celine
Toni

crime mob

Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 07:13:51 PM

Kim
Megan
Cardi
Remy
Latto

Shall I continue?

sfssffsfsfsfs

n

if ur brain was functioning you'd realize [b{that's inherently saying shes not part of female pop culture.[/b]

Saying Nick not on Bey/Rih's level isn't equivalent to saying she's not apart of female pop culture.

That BROKE fave of yours is a few notch below the vocal trinity, but she's still very much apart of female pop culture.

Whitney
Mariah
Celine
Toni
lemme leave you alone cuz clearly you on some other tea today

im not here to babysit insecurities.

Dee

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 07:14:55 PM
Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 07:13:51 PM

Kim
Megan
Cardi
Remy
Latto

Shall I continue?

sfssffsfsfsfs

n

Whitney
Mariah
Celine
Toni
lemme leave you alone cuz clearly you on some other tea today

im not here to babysit insecurities.

But you-... nvm 😂

Plastic.

they burned they london bridges
none of them bitches british

:letsmessfag:

best selling female rapper of all time

crime mob

nosnnsdndsnsdnsdnsdsdn

now back to Nicki being the center of female rap

Plastic.

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 07:19:10 PMnosnnsdndsnsdnsdnsdsdn

THEE common denominator indeed

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 07:23:13 PM #88 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:23:23 PM by soul plane ✈️
Quote from: Plastic. on May 03, 2024, 07:22:34 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 07:19:10 PMnosnnsdndsnsdnsdnsdsdn

THEE common denominator indeed

p[kompjniho8ubgiyvfuctdrxtezrsdxfcg vgc

the gorls are THREATENED.

Plastic.

*deletes ice spice from apple music*

it's been real annie