Mary J. Blige Teams with Giuseppe Zanotti to Launch Her Own Boot Line

Started by Lazarus, May 12, 2024, 10:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

ophababes.

Quote from: Zankou. on May 12, 2024, 01:39:51 PMPeople are pissed at the price point

they're guiseppes vvvvvvv

what did these broke bitches expect?

Gilgamesh.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Harlem

Nah Mary made the right choice. Go luxury Queen, you deserve!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophelia_b on May 12, 2024, 03:02:43 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on May 12, 2024, 01:39:51 PMPeople are pissed at the price point

they're guiseppes vvvvvvv

what did these broke bitches expect?
DHDNDNDNNDNSNDSDNSNDNWNSSNSNNSNSNND

!!! I was coming to say the same mess

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

This is a book on paper... but nobody is gonna buy this tbh. She should've done a Steve Madden or Aldo mess. This misses the target with her audience. No shade

Zankou.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 12, 2024, 04:52:08 PMThis is a book on paper... but nobody is gonna buy this tbh. She should've done a Steve Madden or Aldo mess. This misses the target with her audience. No shade

Completely. But book

dangerous

May 12, 2024, 05:19:14 PM #11 Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 05:19:27 PM by lil jon x eastside boyz
absolutely beautiful

at least the fans who are upset with the price realize its out of their budget
and arent planning to spend their rent money on them

Aalonso.

Giuseppe Zanotti
the sexist body, and I
betchu she prolly

heard how I love'em and leave'em but she still wanna suck him and eat him  :heyddy:

ophababes.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 12, 2024, 04:52:08 PMThis is a book on paper... but nobody is gonna buy this tbh. She should've done a Steve Madden or Aldo mess. This misses the target with her audience. No shade

tbh, i don't think she's targeting that audience vvvvvb

she's targeting the girls that can actually afford the mess. whether they know who mary is or not, they gon buy a cute guiseppe

makeme

I mean, can't she do both? Now that her team can see there's a demand and a possible market for her, I say jump right in..
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!