Previous topic - Next topic

makeme

Best to Worst (My list)

1) Braveheart
2) Concrete Rose
3) Chapter 2
4) Self Titled
5) The Declaration
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

FAMÈ

Lazarus

5. Chapter II
4. Concrete Rose
3. Braveheart
2. The Declaration
1. Ashanti

Gilgamesh.

I've never listened to an Ashanti album.

RAY7

Quote from: Lazarus on May 12, 2024, 08:19:26 PM5. Chapter II
4. Concrete Rose
3. Braveheart
2. The Declaration
1. Ashanti
exactly

ReVon

5. Braveheart
4. The Declaration
3. Ashanti
2. Concrete Rose
1. Chapter II

Harlem

I agree with the debut album being #1 for many reasons especially the nostalgia and hits

After that she lost me and never grew musically

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Harlem

Quote from: makeme on May 12, 2024, 10:58:12 PMShe been surpassed that debut

:ummwhat:

I should've reframed that. I meant as a total body of work, she didn't make full enjoyable albums for me at least moving forward, she'll have great songs on her later albums but as a whole body of work I think her debut flowed better

I never gave Braveheart a chance though

makeme

Quote from: Harlem on May 12, 2024, 11:07:48 PM

I should've reframed that. I meant as a total body of work, she didn't make full enjoyable albums for me at least moving forward, she'll have great songs on her later albums but as a whole body of work I think her debut flowed better

BABY do yourself a favor! It's my favorite mess from her, I still listen. It's grown and sexy with the right amount of grease and KNOCK

Harlem

Quote from: makeme on May 12, 2024, 11:11:29 PM

BABY do yourself a favor! It's my favorite mess from her, I still listen. It's grown and sexy with the right amount of grease and KNOCK

Is that the album where she's on the Queen Latifah show doing the little floor dance snappin?!  :plzstop:

makeme

Quote from: Harlem on May 12, 2024, 11:14:03 PM
Quote from: makeme on May 12, 2024, 11:11:29 PM

Is that the album where she's on the Queen Latifah show doing the little floor dance snappin?!  :plzstop:

bmmbbbbbbbbbiubmJ

Yes, that CD is her masterpiece. Trust me

:stressed:

Lazarus

Her trinity is her debut, The Declaration and Braveheart.

Chapter II is a sophomore slump imo. Outside of a few songs, a lot of it is forgettable fillers at best.

Concrete Rose's crown jewel and centerpiece is Only U. It is the most standout song on the entire album. It's an enjoyable album but there's no other real hits tbh.

Annie

Quote from: Harlem on May 12, 2024, 10:56:28 PMI agree with the debut album being #1 for many reasons especially the nostalgia and hits

After that she lost me and never grew musically

/.\