2016 video surfaces of Diddy assaulting Cassie

Started by Cowgirl, May 17, 2024, 01:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Lazarus

M-Rocka

makeme

Omfg :omgwatshappening: I really feel bad for her, she was just suffering in silence
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Lazarus

M-Rocka

May 17, 2024, 01:32:03 PM #8 Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 01:32:14 PM by M-Rocka
Shit I didn't realize Bow already made a thread. But yeah, fry him!!!!!!!

makeme

Karma is a bitch, I don't feel bad for him at all
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

M-Rocka

I didn't realize you made a thread too bby, but yeah he's DONE!!!!!

Vonc2002

I never thought she was lying. Sad to see these moguls going out this way
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bedtime stories

May 17, 2024, 01:43:15 PM #12 Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 01:44:42 PM by crime mob
the fact that he had the audacity to do this in a hallway says a lot.

it def speaks to wtf was going on BEHIND closed doors where cameras aren't allowed

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Not him kicking her a second time as she's lying on the floor. Puffy is disgusting.

Electric chair!

Cowboy Nine

He was beating her downe.

omg this is sick.