Previous topic - Next topic

united nations

It's not like she's somewhere gettin people jumped / physically harmed in clubs

Like consuela was
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Nine

Nine

Quote from: dangerous on May 25, 2024, 02:46:17 PM
what does her being a black woman have to do with her bringing drugs into a foreign country?

Maddie plea

:dead:

Annie

She might also be in trouble because of privacy laws that protect cops. You can film a cop but you can't publish the footage, it's a problem when you film their faces.

The security guard admitted to having drugs..they will have to weigh it to determine if it's the legal amount. They were traveling to the UK, weed is definitely illegal over there. I think they might be lucky the drugs were found before the flight, I hope so for her. In the UK they don't play.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: dangerous on May 25, 2024, 02:47:41 PMIt's not like she's somewhere gettin people jumped / physically harmed in clubs

Like consuela was

And Nicki slayed the Met Gala, I don't see the problem either. Let her go.
 :receipts: 

/.\

united nations

Quote from: Annie on May 25, 2024, 03:15:07 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 25, 2024, 02:47:41 PMIt's not like she's somewhere gettin people jumped / physically harmed in clubs

Like consuela was

And Nicki slayed the Met Gala, I don't see the problem either. Let her go.
 :receipts: 
:woohoo:

Annie

I am confused. Nicki said they took her bags without consent. I have never heard of border security needing consent to open your bags at their airport.  :omgwatshappening:

Laws:
Transporting soft drugs - fine and prison 2 years max
Exporting soft drugs - fine and prison 4 years max
Prison time depends on if judge thinks it is drugs for own use or to sell.

Nicki should have hired Julius instead, that security guard really got her in trouble..when you travel to a country don't assume it's legal, without any restrictions.

/.\

Kalifornia.

united nations

Maddie said come see her with any questions   :shook:

Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: dangerous on May 25, 2024, 03:30:03 PMMaddie said come see her with any questions   :shook:
Exactly. They have all of this rage but not a single ounce of validity. Very sad.

Annie

Update: Nicki agreed to pay a fine for trying to export soft drugs and was released  :blessed: 

No need for Biden to get involved

/.\