Nicki Gets Arrested In Amsterdam; Feels Tour’s Being Sabotaged

Started by M-Rocka, May 25, 2024, 11:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

united nations

or the "jokes" about megan being shot that people were making

none of that shit was funny to me.

these are potentially traumatic life events we're talking about.

i wouldn't wanna be locked up for even a second and def wouldn't wanna be shot in my leg
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Cowgirl

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:06:15 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 02:58:02 PM
Quote from: Aalonso. on May 26, 2024, 02:55:23 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 26, 2024, 02:03:58 PMNicki also claims to be Asian. So she's fair game Squid.

Let the lashings continue King!

:blessed:
And Kim tried to turn into one because she hated being black.
and nicki still got these hands for the mess she said about shim on "stupid ho".

i dont like the woman at ALL but there are lines that just cant be crossed. :ATLcameo:

no passes
Are you telling me that there are boundaries, particularly in a social setting, that need to be set? Who would've thought

Cowgirl

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:10:50 PMor the "jokes" about megan being shot that people were making

i wouldn't wanna be locked up for even a second and def wouldn't wanna be shot in my leg
I don't find the humor in Megan's shooting but I guess people do because it was non-life threatening, it wasn't some random racial profiling situation, and it involved people that she knew.

united nations

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 03:18:39 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:10:50 PMor the "jokes" about megan being shot that people were making

I don't find the humor in Megan's shooting but I guess people do because it was non-life threatening, it wasn't some random racial profiling situation, and it involved people that she knew.
id love to see if theyd be giggling if that were their sister though

didnt die so hehe!

Cowgirl

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:21:04 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 03:18:39 PM

id love to see if theyd be giggling if that were their sister though

didnt die so hehe!
Fair enough.

united nations

and i still luv my squiddy poo. let me be clear on that.

no love lost

totally not singling you owt cuz you're Asian
hell, some of my grandpa's family (Kalymks) were originally from Mongolia/China.

and i did the same thing with my African/Nigerian bvy Cartier when he started throwing around the word "ghetto" / "hood" all willy nilly during a discussion about a Black American artist (fas)

like hol up...i need to check someone real quick.

it's not to say anyone 100% absolutely intends to be offensive or hateful.
i need to stress that. sometimes its just the OPTICS of it all. sometimes.

that's why I say I cannot speak for everyone else. only how I see certain things - especially when it's not overtly racist/prejudice.

now that I've snapped back into my right mind after blacking owt a bit, i just wanted to let u know I am not singling u owt (although I kinda did single u owt lol) , just like I told Cartier.

its still luv boo.

Cowgirl

Stop disrespecting black women and you won't have to get dragged. It's really simple.

Nine

n

If she didn't have the drugs she wouldn't have been sent to that jail cell. Black or not.

You can take that race card back now guys.

Cowgirl

She was arrested because she was recording and they didn't like that.

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 26, 2024, 04:23:04 PMn

If she didn't have the drugs she wouldn't have been sent to that jail cell. Black or not.

You can take that race card back now guys.

Nigga how many times do we have to tell you it was her SECURITY with the weed. Nicki didn't have shit on her

:plzstop:

Y'all just love to talk for the sake of talking :kii:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 04:06:56 PMStop disrespecting black women and you won't have to get dragged. It's really simple.

This is bullshit. Coming from a white hoe

Nine

Aalonso.