Nicki Gets Arrested In Amsterdam; Feels Tour’s Being Sabotaged

Started by M-Rocka, May 25, 2024, 11:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 03:18:39 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:10:50 PMor the "jokes" about megan being shot that people were making

none of that shit was funny to me.

these are potentially traumatic life events we're talking about.

i wouldn't wanna be locked up for even a second and def wouldn't wanna be shot in my leg
I don't find the humor in Megan's shooting but I guess people do because it was non-life threatening, it wasn't some random racial profiling situation, and it involved people that she knew.

One minute it's "stop disrepecting Black women", the next minute you got a fkn grocery list of reasons why someone may have felt inclined to do so. Whether or not you personally found it funny is irrelevant when youre in her making excuses for those who did. Either tolerate it completely or don't. Flip floppin ass.

united nations

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 04:06:56 PMStop disrespecting black women and you won't have to get dragged. It's really simple.
fsfssfsffs

its not as "weird" as he thinks.

a lot of folks kinda feel this way about people laughing at Nicki in this instance

it goes double if you're not even Black to begin with. and are having the time of your LIFE with this news. It's quite simple.

if anything not understanding this (even if ur intentions are good) is "weird".

https://x.com/adrianngaitan/status/1794488572168593573

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Aalonso.

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 04:38:08 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 04:06:56 PMStop disrespecting black women and you won't have to get dragged. It's really simple.
fsfssfsffs

its not as "weird" as he thinks.

a lot of folks kinda feel this way about people laughing at Nicki in this instance

it goes double if you're not even Black to begin with. and are having the time of your LIFE with this news. It's quite simple.

if anything not understanding this (even if ur intentions are good) is "weird".
and probably deserving of a dragging tbh.

https://x.com/adrianngaitan/status/1794488572168593573

"but because its her, its a joke"

Absolutely. like..

united nations

united nations

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 26, 2024, 04:45:48 PMhttps://x.com/fcknlisa/status/1794431176624439527

:ATLcameo:
!!!

people who were doing that should def sit this one out.

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:10:50 PMor the "jokes" about megan being shot that people were making

i wouldn't wanna be locked up for even a second and def wouldn't wanna be shot in my leg

united nations

Shim called Foxy "doo doo Brown" and other blatantly colorist/anti-Black mess

but that doesn't mean I was gonna sit up and laugh at Nicki calling Shim a monkey on "Silly Ho".
or say it was "karma! hehe!"

The song is trash the lyrics are trash. And it made me think Nicki was delusional.
like sis, if shes a monkey wat r u?

just cuz the person has done shitty stuff doesn't mean they deserve certain treatment.

Nine

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 04:46:53 PM
Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 26, 2024, 04:45:48 PMhttps://x.com/fcknlisa/status/1794431176624439527

:ATLcameo:
!!!

people who were doing that should def sit this one out.

consistent self

:traciandchelle:

Aalonso.

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:57:22 PMit's not to say anyone 100% absolutely intends to be offensive or hateful.
i need to stress that. sometimes its just the OPTICS of it all. sometimes.

Glad you woke UP a bit. Also don't forget to put this optic in your scope, the way Squid literally STANS some Black girls  :dead: I know. He stans KRIM, of COURSE he's gonna drag Nicki and it aint because she's BLACK its because she's the OPS. Just like ALL of us drag another bitch when they're the ops.

I know you have strong feelings about Asian businesses exploiting Black communities, rightfully so of course, and to see an "Asian" person dissing a Black woman can be triggering. But don't take it out on Squid rfrg he's not dragging Nicki because she's Black, he's dragging her because she's Nicki, the ops and a pure bitch nahmean

Aalonso.

Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 04:50:38 PMShim called Foxy "doo doo Brown" and other blatantly colorist/anti-Black mess

but that doesn't mean I was gonna sit up and laugh at Nicki calling Shim a monkey on "Silly Ho".

The song is trash the lyrics are trash. And it made me think Nicki was delusional.

just cuz the person has done shitty stuff doesn't mean they deserve certain treatment.

I feel you. As much as I drag Fox, I always thought that line was trash and wtf says "doo doo brown" besides 5 year olds

united nations

Quote from: Aalonso. on May 26, 2024, 04:51:50 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:57:22 PMit's not to say anyone 100% absolutely intends to be offensive or hateful.
i need to stress that. sometimes its just the OPTICS of it all. sometimes.

Glad you woke UP a bit. Also don't forget to put this optic in your scope, the way Squid literally STANS some Black girls  :dead: I know. He stans KRIM, of COURSE he's gonna drag Nicki and it aint because she's BLACK its because she's the OPS. Just like ALL of us drag another bitch when they're the ops.

I know you have strong feelings about Asian businesses exploiting Black communities, rightfully so of course, and to see an "Asian" person dissing a Black woman can be triggering. But don't take it out on Squid rfrg he's not dragging Nicki because she's Black, he's dragging her because she's Nicki, the ops and a pure bitch nahmean
fwfnjfwjnfwjnfwfjnwjnfwjnfwjnfwjjw

i honestly cant stand Asian people. im sorry
since its clearly apparent i might as well just say it :plzstop:

and its not even Squid's type of Asian (southeast/filipino, etc).
i mean those Chinese , Japenese folks. they IRK tf out of me.

it was honestly kinda a slap in the face to find out my grandfathers part Asian.
a gag, if u will.

but it makes sense. cuz I love an Apryl Jones tea...BLACK with Asian.
but a straight up, undiluted/unmixed Mei Ling mess owt?

Aalonso.

united nations

and thats kinda why i couldnt figure owt why nicki was so fixated on China.

shes part South Asian...those people (espec
Quote from: Aalonso. on May 26, 2024, 04:53:56 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 04:50:38 PMShim called Foxy "doo doo Brown" and other blatantly colorist/anti-Black mess

I feel you. As much as I drag Fox, I always thought that line was trash and wtf says "doo doo brown" besides 5 year olds
!!!!

shim was always on some other mess.

but i still wouldnt let someone go too far with her.

at the end of the day under that costume, and surge, and everything else :usuresis:

there is still a black woman