Dee

These comments... :uhh:

I see some are living.

But the rest give: "54! Too old for this! Beneath her!"

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Cowgirl

mcmcmcnccnnccn

I kind of get the "too old" comments when people choose to wear certain clothing but how can you be too old to show your BODY? :unsure:

Zankou.

I'm sure 90% of the people commenting have never and will never look as good as she does

Amazing

The definition

This is what Toni wanted when she posted it, shock value

Jon

The people on there also thought drake won the rap battle so it's always polar opposite of twitter with the opinions. 

Lazarus

This is nothing new from Toni.

Queen always exude sex. It just comes naturally for her.

She's enjoying herself at 54, I would too after multiple health scares.

Marilyn

Kalifornia.

I don't see anything wrong with it. She's grown and feeling her puss.

Dee

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 26, 2024, 11:47:33 AMI don't see anything wrong with it. She's grown and feeling her puss.

!!

I wish Bran would take notes.

Her personality makes her seem older than Toni.

Nine

It is a bit thirsty for an almost 60 year old woman to be fishing for attention by posting half-naked thirst traps on Instagram.

She looks good though.

united nations

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 26, 2024, 04:27:41 PMIt is a bit thirsty for an almost 60 year old woman to be fishing for attention by posting half-naked thirst traps on Instagram.

She looks good though.
many could say fas "fishes for attention" when she talks about people cumming on her dress in songs.

when did u start stanning for mother teresa
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

bby ddy

Toni will be 57 this year and looks the fuck amazing. Hoes jealous because they give either a popped canned of biscuits, or a bugs life BBL. They could never.