Nicki is putting Trailor Swift in CHECK

Started by Buy The Stars✨, July 21, 2015, 06:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou., Sovereign. (+ 2 Hidden) and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Million.

Taylor SHADED Nicki's dumb ass down. KI. and after all these tweets... Nicki still got snubbed.

COD.

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on July 21, 2015, 07:44:23 PM
Quote from: Emma Frost on July 21, 2015, 07:36:38 PM
Quote from: Boomer on July 21, 2015, 07:29:49 PM
Quote from: Emma Frost on July 21, 2015, 07:20:13 PM
The kii is if anybody took her spot it's Beyonce.

But isn't that what this about? Bey is kinda the token black (her or Rihanna) at the white dominated award show. There is only one spot for the black girls. And OOP! Bey filled it! Too bad for the rest of you's! Meanwhile, their white counterparts are all over the place in the nominations. Boring ass videos and all.

It's like it can't be more than one black girl nominated. Anaconda was a well done video. To me that video represents what the VMAs are suppose to be about. It deserves a nom for VOTY.

Ok YOU make sense, but that is not what Nicki said at all. Everything in her tweets was about how great her video was and how she deserves this and that, but she went to the BET awards and actually got up there and said "I don't know what this award is for."

Plus MTV aint gave Rihanna shit since she dragged them in 2010

Oh yeah, for sure. Nicki is about Nicki.  :kii:

This "Black POWAH! Why NAWT us!" act is about her not being satisfied with HER noms. Not fighting for the recognition of black music overall.

But my overall point is true.
ur point is useless

and i hate u

amen. :howfestive:

Mel.

Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 21, 2015, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: 멜 on July 21, 2015, 07:42:30 PM
lmaooooo
Nicki is a punk ass bitch. not Taylor sonning her like that.

she know good and well she was talking bout taylor, she just didn't think Taylor would clap back
she did and Nicki backpedals. lmaoooo
hey bew :justabit:

heyyy hun!

Herb.

Quote from: 멜 on July 21, 2015, 07:45:13 PM
Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 21, 2015, 07:44:24 PM
lmaooooo

she know good and well she was talking bout taylor, she just didn't think Taylor would clap back
hey bew :justabit:

heyyy hun!
:supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

Buy The Stars✨

lmaooooo

OH GORL here you fucking go .. i knew your black ass would show up defending this bitch ..

taylor  interjected and it wasnt needed and now she is getting dragged and you will deal

BranBran

I'm sorry but I'm team Taylor on this.
1. Nicki, even if I enjoyed the Anaconda video, don't act like it is some kind of masterpiece, and is not like u haven't received any nomination this year.
2. I think is kinda sad to use the race card with this, when there are a lot of more important things going on.
3. What about her winning the BET Award for Best Female just bc she is the more popular while people like Azelia Banks of releasing better music according to the critics?
4. Taylor has answered to her tweet directly while Nicki is now like 'oh no I didn't mean u'... Girl, go hard or go home!
5. Tidal was dragged bc of things like #Tidalforall, JAY Z talking about water price, and bc the lunch seemed like u guys were creating The Real Life Avengers to save us all.

Million.

Tay is gonna kinda WIN lolz

How's she getting dragged?

Boomz

Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 21, 2015, 07:44:56 PM

But isn't that what this about? Bey is kinda the token black (her or Rihanna) at the white dominated award show. There is only one spot for the black girls. And OOP! Bey filled it! Too bad for the rest of you's! Meanwhile, their white counterparts are all over the place in the nominations. Boring ass videos and all.

It's like it can't be more than one black girl nominated. Anaconda was a well done video. To me that video represents what the VMAs are suppose to be about. It deserves a nom for VOTY.

Ok YOU make sense, but that is not what Nicki said at all. Everything in her tweets was about how great her video was and how she deserves this and that, but she went to the BET awards and actually got up there and said "I don't know what this award is for."

This "Black POWAH! Why NAWT us!" act is about her not being satisfied with HER noms. Not fighting for the recognition of black music overall.

ur point is useless

and i hate u

Jeri kurl nigguh, fck u!

:caramelapple:

COD.

I don't disagree with Nicki I just don't agree with her acting like she wasn't talking about Taylor the whole time  :plzstop:

not you I swear!

it was so obvious  :plzstop:

Lazarus

Zankou.

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on July 21, 2015, 07:48:37 PM
Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 21, 2015, 07:44:56 PM

ur point is useless

and i hate u

Jeri kurl nigguh, fck u!

:caramelapple:
:fuming: