Nicki is putting Trailor Swift in CHECK

Started by Buy The Stars✨, July 21, 2015, 06:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Of Those Nights.

Nicki is bitter her music video "Anacanda" wasn't nominated for Music Video of the Year. Taylor's was epic. If anything, she should be mad at Beyonc? because her music video is better than Beyonce's.

Plus, her video is nominated in another category. I hate when someone shades another artist who wasn't even saying anything.

iman

wow, everyone is getting so.. ROWDY lol! didn't know the VMA's was so popular these days

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Emma Frost on July 21, 2015, 06:51:28 PM
tgff

That tweet was obviously about Taylor.

Nicki is fucking crazy trying to make this about race & getting the Beyhive involved when 7/11 is perched on most of the list. Kendrick Lamar too.

!!

She's coming across bitter.

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 21, 2015, 06:58:35 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 21, 2015, 06:55:58 PM
No shade but I don't get it ...
Is she not nominated or something?
Her videos are shit anyway .. I don't like white people but Taylor puts work into her mess
Especially this era

she feels anaconda should be in the category for video of the year and that feeling myself should be nominated as well .

Feelin Myself came out like a week ago lol

They decide the nominations months ago. Maybe next year.

GLOCK

One of those nights .. Are u irfan?
Or a whitney Stan?
I love that song

Or is it a reference to Full moon?

asdfghjkl

I think Nicki was talking about miley cause WB and anaconda is basically the same thing both videos has huge viewership

charlie.

One Of Those Nights.

July 22, 2015, 01:16:25 AM #237 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:26:21 AM by One Of Those Nights.
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 21, 2015, 07:34:50 PM
Quote from: Zero on July 21, 2015, 07:28:57 PM
Quote from: Emma Frost on July 21, 2015, 07:27:26 PM
NICKI MINAJ ✔@NICKIMINAJ
I'm so glad u guys get to see how this stuff works. Taylor took her music off spotify and was applauded. We launched Tidal & were dragged.

ddddddddddd

ffdfddss

Wow Kweens is so aware...and right
:howfestive:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is soo true like the fuck !!!!! i had a discussion with a coworker about this!! it isnt fair

You have no credibility. You only fuck skinny white boys. Then  biitch on here like your Malcolm X. Sit down.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on July 22, 2015, 01:11:20 AM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 21, 2015, 06:58:35 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 21, 2015, 06:55:58 PM
No shade but I don't get it ...
Is she not nominated or something?
Her videos are shit anyway .. I don't like white people but Taylor puts work into her mess
Especially this era

she feels anaconda should be in the category for video of the year and that feeling myself should be nominated as well .

Feelin Myself came out like a week ago lol

They decide the nominations months ago. Maybe next year.

Bad Blood - may 17
Feelin Myself - may 18

Bulldagger

July 22, 2015, 01:18:02 AM #239 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:19:19 AM by Audiophile
Icki stay in some mess. She's one of those girls who doesn't lose gratefully. I cannot wait to see what she's going to do to the next bitch what she's done to Kim.