Producer Chris Black says Beyonc? used unauthorized clips for her music video

Started by mauza, February 06, 2016, 08:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Sinpool

But in a statement to EW, Beyonc??s rep says, ?The documentary footage was used with permission and licensed from the owner of the footage. They were given proper compensation. The footage was provided to us by the filmmaker?s production company. The filmmaker is listed in the credits for additional photography direction. We are thankful that they granted us permission .?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/06/beyonce-formation-music-video-that-beat?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

more proof hehe

yummy

Melina got caught stealing again? :dead: how the fuck does she keep getting hired?

GLOCK

Yeah
I need Sundance to confirm ha before I'm actually convinced..
King said they didn't get permission so I'm going with him on this
Sorry guys

martian

She can't help but steal. Beyonce gorl get some help :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Lion Babe on February 06, 2016, 10:53:45 PM
But in a statement to EW, Beyonc??s rep says, ?The documentary footage was used with permission and licensed from the owner of the footage. They were given proper compensation. The footage was provided to us by the filmmaker?s production company. The filmmaker is listed in the credits for additional photography direction. We are thankful that they granted us permission .?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/06/beyonce-formation-music-video-that-beat?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

more proof hehe

:feelinmyself: now he looks like a angry nigger

LOONA.

Quote from: Lion Babe on February 06, 2016, 10:53:45 PM

more proof hehe

QuoteCredits for the video:

Beyonce, artist
Formation, song
Melina Matsoukas, director
Nathan Scherrer, producer
Prettybird, production company
Malik Sayeed, director of photography
Jeff Selis, editor
Bonch, editing company
Nathan Scherrer, executive producer
Ethan Tobman, production designer
Electric Theatre Collective, post-production
Aubrey Woodiwiss, colorist
Abteen Bagheri, Lily Keber, additional photography direction

:receipts:

GLOCK

Waiting on my good sis from Sundance to do a full confirm owt..
Am sure it's coming

BAPHOMET.

BranLover

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on February 06, 2016, 09:15:51 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 06, 2016, 09:10:16 PM
and the song is free .. she aint even making money off it

Bbbbbbbbbb

Look, Bey ain't my fave n sometimes the hive gets on my last nerve but it's crazy how people just HAVE to discredit her  :plzstop:

Like, she's obviously the best. It's not an objective thing. She is where she is b/c she's worked her ass off.

!!!!!

.betterwiseup

I wonder if Messy Mya's family will get some coins for using his voice.

Rxxf

BRANDY