So is it true??? (All important members come in.. Fame stay out)

Started by GLOCK, February 06, 2016, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 07, 2016, 01:36:44 PM
comparing a 1 song given away for free (which downloads probably wont be counted towards a plaque) vs a whole free album (counted towards a plaque) is kind of a reach tho... im not trying to be shady i swear
Hey Aj! Love to see you post!
But yeah .. It's the same exact thing LMAOZ...
If u murder one person.. You're a murderer
If you murder 12 ppl.. You're a murderer LMAOZ..

Same shit
Free is free..
They both gave their music away for free.. Wow

U girls have no room

FRANCE

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 07, 2016, 01:43:00 PM
comparing a 1 song given away for free (which downloads probably wont be counted towards a plaque) vs a whole free album (counted towards a plaque) is kind of a reach tho... im not trying to be shady i swear

Same shit
Free is free..

U girls have no room

hitting all the nails on the head. please bookmark this thread too cause I promise you Beyonce is gonna have a very "interesting" way of releasing her upcoming album.

GLOCK

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 07, 2016, 01:46:07 PM

Same shit
Free is free..

U girls have no room

hitting all the nails on the head. please bookmark this thread too cause I promise you Beyonce is gonna have a very "interesting" way of releasing her upcoming album.
Hmm you're right..
Am thinking .. Giving it away free with a red lobster biscuit mess

MelMel

gggghghghghghgh

now Glock bruv....love you so much'

anti sucks stil though, free or not  :wub: :wub:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

If Samsung purchased 1 million albums why wouldnt see give those albums away for free? What the hell were they gonna do with them besides give them away as well :uhh:

Another thing, this artists create albums to sell. When Samsung gave up their coin, every single person that worked on Anti received their coin as well. That's the purpose at the end of the day. You girls try to be so shady and smart but can be illogical as fuck.

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Quote from: _Marg_ on February 07, 2016, 01:54:11 PM
If Samsung purchased 1 million albums why wouldnt see give those albums away for free? What the hell were they gonna do with them besides give them away as well :uhh:

Another thing, this artists create albums to sell. When Samsung gave up their coin, every single person that worked on Anti received their coin as well. That's the purpose at the end of the day. You girls try to be so shady and smart but can be illogical as fuck.
Ugh!
Bruv >><<
Mixed self
Love us :traciandchelle:

RatherBe

Same shit
Free is free..

U girls have no room
Thanks for your response. to the murderer thing.... even though murder is bad either way
lets think murder vs serial killer...someone who kills multiple people is gonna obviously looked at worse

But all that is void i think people were "dragging" rih because NOT because it was free. people love free mess but to put the free album downloads were towards a plaque... now if Bey just pops up and says :letsmessfag: "I had Red Lobster buy a million of these, RIAA certify it platinum" i could understand your frustration. With regards, AJ

GLOCK

Love u Aj..
But yeah.. A murderer is a murderer LMAOZ
And free is FREE..
U can flip it and reverse it all U want ..
The point is that any fan can kinda perch and get this for free ..
So yeah.. LMAOZ.. They both gave their mess away for free!
Wow...
Same thing Rih did

FRANCE

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 07, 2016, 01:50:00 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on February 07, 2016, 01:46:07 PM

Same shit
Free is free..

U girls have no room

Hmm you're right..
Am thinking .. Giving it away free with a red lobster biscuit mess

wow...that would work actually. AND she would get her cert. all i know is that based on what happened with 4, i dont expect her to release her albums the traditional way again.

RatherBe

love ya more. Its no different than bey uploading a song to soundcloud. as of now its not for purchase, it cant be in the same discussion with Anti.. unless bey just says oh yeah somebody bought all these already give me my plaque... she hasnt said anything yet..so we'll have to wait... if she does that and the hive jumps on board like they werent just dragging rih... i would probably stand with you...

btw... will you be tuned in tonight?