Google celebrates Black History month with a twist

Started by Code Red: itsMista, February 08, 2016, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

VirgoMind

February 08, 2016, 10:26:15 PM #16 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:26:40 PM by VirgoMind
Where'd he go.? :ttlo:

Code Red: itsMista

I know they was too happy to post this mes today. Black people can be so dumb founded at time. Look at what happened yesterday at the super bowl. They didn't like that mess Bey did. Most of you are kinda slow here and the rest basic their response off the ring leader at the moment. No brain of their own what so ever.

Jon

Quote from: Mista on February 09, 2016, 12:52:22 AM
I know they was too happy to post this mes today. Black people can be so dumb founded at time. Look at what happened yesterday at the super bowl. They didn't like that mess Bey did. Most of you are kinda slow here and the rest basic their response off the ring leader at the moment. No brain of their own what so ever.
something is wrong with u. its not even trolling anymore  :uhh: :kii:

Hun we have one of the most powerful entertainers in the world speaking out for us. Do you know how risky this may be for her career? Something is going on and I know that Super Bowl performance and sing wasn't because she feel she wants to be more black or because she is bored. Why would they put that up after that message that a super black artist just did? It may be for China but Google would not have done that in the month of black history month and after a powerful Negro preformsnce most of the world watched. You guys are really really blind.

Cartierline

Damn is everyone on here that damn blind. All you faggots get is that Beyonce SLAYED. No wonder why they get so much over on blacks. People like most of you smh.